franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Tuesday Nov 25..........Champions League

Nov: 37 - 36 ( + 1.72 units )

Pending:

Porto -1 @ 2:00 ( 5 units )
    Half @ 2.10 ( 2 units )

Bayern @ 2.05 ( 3 units )

Since the early game in Russia will tell us the meaning of this game, I think backing Bayern at plus money, makes great sense. If the CSKA Moscow / Roma game ends in anything but a tie, Man City are pretty much toast in Champions League. Let's assume that City get a favourable tie result from that game, and a win against Bayern will give them a ray of hope. After all, Lahm is out for a few months and Boateng is a question mark to sart. The HUGE difference in this game is the absence of Toure and Silva ( listed as doubtful ). Those 2 are the glue for City, and facing a possession team like Bayern, spells disaster.

Probable Starting Line ups : Man City

Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Dimechelis, Clichy, Navas, Fernando, Milner, Nasri, Aguero.

Out: Dzeko, Fernandinho, Kolarov, Silva, Toure

Probable Starting Line ups : Bayern Munich

Neuer, Rafinha,Benatia, Bernat, Alonso, Ribery, Goetze, Mueller, Robben, Lewandowski.

Out: Lahm, Boateng ( questionable )

i honestly don't see how City's, much older and slower lineup ( Lampart, Dimechelis, Kompany, Milner.....) can keep up with the pace of Bayern. And I certainly don't see a sudden shift in possession without Silva and Toure. And the added bonus to this game is that the early game may provide zero incentive for City. A chance to test out some youth, rest key players for a needed surge in the EPL. Bayern ? Cruising in the Bundesliga and using plenty of their depth frequently.

Only one HUGE Disclaimer..........I live and die Bayern Fussball. A bit biased.

SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

I always like playing Bayern in any situation where they aren't playing against a team from Spain.

But one of these teams need this game more than the other, they're at home, and have Kompany back (a complete tool on the field, great at the game but plays like a thug).

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHappyTime View Post
    I always like playing Bayern in any situation where they aren't playing against a team from Spain.

But one of these teams need this game more than the other, they're at home, and have Kompany back (a complete tool on the field, great at the game but plays like a thug).

BOL

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

sound bets GL franz555

about that bayern - man city game.... i think , who ever will field XI players here will win

franz555

Chuda.........Too funny. Glad you caught that

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHappyTime View Post

Just to reiterate the point I was making in my opening statement.....

Bayern 12 pts
    CSKA. 4 pts
    Roma. 4 pts
    Man City. 2 pts

Since only the top 2 teams advance, a win by either Roma or CSKA would give them 7 points. That would mean that Man City would need to beat Bayern today and Roma in Italy, and still need help from CSKA to lose in Germany.

franz555

Adding: NCAA Bball

Miami Fl -4.5 @ 1.90 ( 3 units )

These same two teams played a few days ago on a neutral court ( Charleston, NC ) and Miami whipped Charlotte by 19 points. Today the game moves to Charlotte, only a few miles away. I don't see any reason not to back Miami again.

Ronin38
    Ronin38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

Best of luck franzzzzz....

alex0
    alex0's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was thinking porto -1.5 @ 2.50 or halftime fulltime win win @ 2.85 and i took this halftime fulltime they coudnt score in first..damn

Bol franz with ur plays

motorcycle
    motorcycle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

did you take Porto -1 Franz?

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Last kick goal for Cska

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Last kick goal for Cska
    ?????......I have no interest in that game.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by motorcycle View Post
    did you take Porto -1 Franz?
    indeed I did. 1st wager listed in my initial post......

Porto -1 ( 5 units )

franz555

Alex

Ronin

franz555

Adding: " live " 55th min

Shaktar @ 2.35 ( 2 units )

motorcycle
    motorcycle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    indeed I did. 1st wager listed in my initial post......

Porto -1 ( 5 units )
    well done! As it said "pending" I was unsure. Bravo

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by motorcycle View Post
    well done! As it said "pending" I was unsure. Bravo
    I put the wager in a day earlier, and did a write up on Mondays thread.

franz555

Locking in: Ch League Dec 10th

Roma @ 2.60 ( 5 units )

i think this this is a very generous line. Don't see it staying at this price with so many concerns over injured players of Man City. Terrible road team vs a very good home side at great value.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Injured players?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Injured players?
    ????.......Silva , Dzecko, Kolorav..

Not sure if you watched today's game. Bayern outplayed City with 10 men.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Hey Franz I don't mean to disagree with you but city played the only way this bayern team can be beat.
    City was not out there to have possession of the ball this is something Bayern was supposed to have, that is guardiolas style. Bayern will out play most of the teams out there even Chelsea and madrid but there weakness was exposed "defense" , if you compare the only other team that has similar style is Barcelona and when they get attacked doesn't take much to score on them.

City is a team of aguero and 10 more. I doubt Roma will have an easy time with city and that is well reflected in the line. I am not saying Roma will lose, I am only saying based on what you saw today can't be a based for the bet Roma - City. You know Roma and city play a pretty similar style, I am sure they will swap punches back and forth until one is standing, Roma is the expected winner, city is the underdog....

Best of luck, I really like your work and exchanging points of view can help us grow.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

????.......Silva , Dzecko, Kolorav..

Not sure if you watched today's game. Bayern outplayed City with 10 men.
    They did. But they are playing roma, not bayern. bayern also beat roma 7-1 in rome...completely different beast. And did you see roma today against cska? Absolutely atrocious...looked like a pub team!

Interesting, so you think silva, dzeko, and kolarov equals "so many concerns with injuries"?! Dzeko and kolarov aren't guaranteed starters anyway. David silva is the only significant loss. They had zabaleta and jovetic on the bench today, and have yaya toure to come back as well as fernandinho for the roma game....hardly an injury crisis! Im not saying their isnt value in the roma play, just dont see how man city having a couple injuries is going to see tht line getting worse (unless of course likes of kompany, toure, aguero were to get injured in next week or so).

chuda

roma has slight advantage, they could do with a draw, taking cska won`t beat bayern away...

roma draw much stronger man city lineup at etihad, playing from a defense, now they can do the same at home...

man city away in 9 games this season have conceded 14 goals... only keeping clean sheet twice ... conceding 4 times two goals in last 5 ...

roma at home has only 2 loses to real m and juvenntus .... 1 draw.... in last 30 - 40 games

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Over 2.5 & BTTS sound like a sweet play based on numbers and scenario.

chuda

maybe cards and corners..

franz555

They did. But they are playing roma, not bayern. bayern also beat roma 7-1 in rome...completely different beast. And did you see roma today against cska? Absolutely atrocious...looked like a pub team!

Interesting, so you think silva, dzeko, and kolarov equals "so many concerns with injuries"?! Dzeko and kolarov aren't guaranteed starters anyway. David silva is the

only significant loss. They had zabaleta and jovetic on the bench today, and have yaya toure to come back as well as fernandinho for the roma game....hardly an injury crisis! Im not saying their isnt value in the roma play, just dont see how man city having a couple injuries is going to see tht line getting worse (unless of course likes of kompany, toure, aguero were to get injured in next week or so).
    Whooooaaaa....Easy there buddy. You are amping this up all on your own. I never said " Injury Crisis ".......Read what I said again. The " injury " part was merely a side bar to the " GREAT VALUE " comment. Roma is at home @ 2.60 ? Crazy price in my eyes. All due respect to your clear Man City Love, but they are hardly a team to be feared away from England, even with Silva ( who is there best player by far ).

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    roma has slight advantage, they could do with a draw, taking cska won`t beat bayern away...

roma draw much stronger man city lineup at etihad, playing from a defense, now they can do the same at home...

man city away in 9 games this season have conceded 14 goals... only keeping clean sheet twice ... conceding 4 times two goals in last 5 ...

roma at home has only 2 loses to real m and juvenntus .... 1 draw.... in last 30 - 40 games

I agree totally with what you're saying. 2.60 is Great Value

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Looking good Franz

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Over 2.5 & BTTS sound like a sweet play based on numbers and scenario.
    Definately. This is an " All or Nothing " game now. I like both teams to go after it. Either way, City have to open it up and play for the 3 points. Over makes great sense here.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Hey Franz I don't mean to disagree with you but city played the only way this bayern team can be beat.
    City was not out there to have possession of the ball this is something Bayern was supposed to have, that is guardiolas style. Bayern will out play most of the teams out there even Chelsea and madrid but there weakness was exposed "defense" , if you compare the only other team that has similar style is Barcelona and when they get attacked doesn't take much to score on them.

City is a team of aguero and 10 more. I doubt Roma will have an easy time with city and that is well reflected in the line. I am not saying Roma will lose, I am only saying based on what you saw today can't be a based for the bet Roma - City. You know Roma and city play a pretty similar style, I am sure they will swap punches back and forth until one is standing, Roma is the expected winner, city is the underdog....

Best of luck, I really like your work and exchanging points of view can help us grow.

I respect your opinion, and agree that Roma and City are similar in style. But you can't possibly think that City against a 10 man Bayern, AT HOME, deserved to even win. 2 uncharacteristic turn overs late in the game, gift wrapped a win for City, even though they were dominated by 10 man Bayern.

I like your thoughts on Over 2.5, since the scenario requires goals by City. But I also think that Roma are one of the best teams in Europe at making you pay for pressing the game. Great counter attack team. It's their bread and butter.

franz555

Injured players?
    By the way........Love UFC. GSP is God in this country.

franz555

Adding: Halftime NCAA Football

Ohio U -3 @ 1.90 ( 3 units ) 2nd half

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

I respect your opinion, and agree that Roma and City are similar in style. But you can't possibly think that City against a 10 man Bayern, AT HOME, deserved to even win. 2 uncharacteristic turn overs late in the game, gift wrapped a win for City, even though they were dominated by 10 man Bayern.

I like your thoughts on Over 2.5, since the scenario requires goals by City. But I also think that Roma are one of the best teams in Europe at making you pay for pressing the game. Great counter attack team. It's their bread and butter.
    I absolutely agree with you, this city team didn't deserved to win, bayern beat themselves with those mistakes. All I was saying is that city had no choice but to play the way they did, that is the only way they know how play anyway. Bayern was and is far superior. What I meant by weak defense is that if the other teams happens to steal the ball from their midfield they are not as solid in the back as they play possession/attacking minded futbol.

Good to hear your side. And yes The next game should be a great heavyweight contenders!

Cheers bro!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Whooooaaaa....Easy there buddy. You are amping this up all on your own. I never said " Injury Crisis ".......Read what I said again. The " injury " part was merely a side bar to the " GREAT VALUE " comment. Roma is at home @ 2.60 ? Crazy price in my eyes. All due respect to your clear Man City Love, but they are hardly a team to be feared away from England, even with Silva ( who is there best player by far ).
    Ok, you said "so many concerns with injuries" - perhaps not crisis, but that still suggests that there are significant injuries. I dont have any love for Man City - cant stand them actually and I think Pellegrini is a clown. And Silva best player by far?! What about Aguero?!

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Pellegrini is a respectful gentleman. No good dynasty club is built in 2 or 3 years, city has a long way to go. One thing I appreciate very much is the offensive style Pellegrini always plays, he did it in Villareal taking them far in CL, did it with madrid and now doing it with city. We all can agree that since Pellegrini came into that manager position we all have cashed more and more ManCity's overs like is an ATM.

No argument in here just love for a gentleman who makes me cash my overs!

Cheers brothers!

12 Last