plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Pellegrini is a respectful gentleman. No good dynasty club is built in 2 or 3 years, city has a long way to go. One thing I appreciate very much is the offensive style Pellegrini always plays, he did it in Villareal taking them far in CL, did it with madrid and now doing it with city. We all can agree that since Pellegrini came into that manager position we all have cashed more and more ManCity's overs like is an ATM.

No argument in here just love for a gentleman who makes me cash my overs!

Cheers brothers!
    Pellegrini is a one page playbook (coincidently the same page Wenger also subscribes to) CLOWN, and it's sad to see people like Kompany,Aguero,Silva,Toure waste away under as useless management as Pellegrini.

With the financial backing City has, and for it's set goals it makes no sense what so ever to employ people like Demichelis,Clichy,Hart,Nasri,Fernandinho & Dzeko.

If the PL knew what was good for it, they'd throw Wenger and Pellegrini the f'ck out of theri leagues YESTERDAY already. Always the same bullshit tactics and then they sit there completly dumbfounded that the opposition figured out the amazing ''tactics'' they were gonna use.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    Pellegrini is a one page playbook (coincidently the same page Wenger also subscribes to) CLOWN, and it's sad to see people like Kompany,Aguero,Silva,Toure waste away under as useless management as Pellegrini.

With the financial backing City has, and for it's set goals it makes no sense what so ever to employ people like Demichelis,Clichy,Hart,Nasri,Fernandinho & Dzeko.

If the PL knew what was good for it, they'd throw Wenger and Pellegrini the f'ck out of theri leagues YESTERDAY already. Always the same bullshit tactics and then they sit there completly dumbfounded that the opposition figured out the amazing ''tactics'' they were gonna use.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

Rudeboy........I get the need to vent, but I have no idea what he's talking about. Two completely different coaches and scenarios, and a terrible example to use.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

Pellegrini is very respectful clown, got eliminated with Real against Alcoron or Lyon.He should get a team like Tottenham they are not winning anyway, perfect man in the perfect spot

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Rudeboy........I get the need to vent, but I have no idea what he's talking about. Two completely different coaches and scenarios, and a terrible example to use.
    They aren't ''different'' at all, both of them share the common traits that they aren't reactive nor ''thinking'' coaches at all. They hammer the same useless page in the playbook game in and game out, and seem completly oblivious to the fact that the rest of the world routinly employs scouts to create and exploit weaknesses in teams. They are also both of them horrible at utalizing club talent, and share the same dumb philosophy to always ''play it safe'' even if the alternative means playing a guy who's so far under the ground that it'll take weeks for him to get back to surface level again.

Oh, and they also both SUCK at using their young talents, instead employing the ''old faithfuls'' of the club, even though they are past expiry date and should have been sat on the bench instead.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    They aren't ''different'' at all, both of them share the common traits that they aren't reactive nor ''thinking'' coaches at all. They hammer the same useless page in the playbook game in and game out, and seem completly oblivious to the fact that the rest of the world routinly employs scouts to create and exploit weaknesses in teams. They are also both of them horrible at utalizing club talent, and share the same dumb philosophy to always ''play it safe'' even if the alternative means playing a guy who's so far under the ground that it'll take weeks for him to get back to surface level again.

Oh, and they also both SUCK at using their young talents, instead employing the ''old faithfuls'' of the club, even though they are past expiry date and should have been sat on the bench instead.
    As hard as I try to stay away from these types of debates ( arguments eventually ), I just can't resist. You make your points very loosely and provide no facts. Give me some facts ! How much money does Man City have at its disposal to purchase whatever is necessary in order to compete in the EPL....Ch League.....FA Cup......etc. Arsenal ? NEVER forget that this is a business first and foremost. Only 2 short years ago, Arsenal were going through a financial turmoil and selling all assets the team had. Exit all star players of value, and good luck Wenger, hope to have some money for you before the transfer window. They were embarrassed by Fergie's Man Utd by 7 or 8 goals in London. He has taken the youthful talent he brought in back then, and attempted to patch up key positions with players like Ozil and Gerioux and Sanchez. It's a miracle that he keeps bringing competetive teams back year after year with the limited depth at his financial disposal. Just look at teams like Chelsea and City. They buy whatever they want, year in and year out. Their is no scouting of young teenagers, and developing great talent years from now. Again......Man City = HUGE $$$........Arsenal = Not so much $, must build in the fringe players from our youth programs.
    Two teams of very different talent at its disposal, and DEPTH being so huge when competing in so many competitions across Europe. For the record......I can't stand Arsene Wenger the person, but I respect the shit out of what he does year in and year out, at Arsenal.

First 12