disbarred
    disbarred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Monday Soccer

13-13-0

Ok - time to right the ship and dig out of the hole . . .

Paraguay

Libertad v. 3 de Febrero 4 PM CST

Libertad -2 (+104) 2 units

Libertad o/2,75 (-145) Pricey . . . Libertad has the quality and class; three points sees it safely at the top. 3 de Febrero meanwhile seeks to avoid relegation. 3 de seeks to shake up the mix by putting young upstart Colman up front . . .

Peru

Caimanes v. S Huancayo 4:45 PM CST

Caimanes o/2.5 (-107)

Caimanes -,75 (-111)

Caimanes are not losing this match . . . promoted last season, Caimanes ended the Apertura with 12 points . . . they've fared a bit better this Clasura - however, if the tourney ended today, Caimanes would be relegated based on its combined points from Apertura and Clasura . . . S Huancayo should stave off relegation with a draw today . . . Caimanes will score . . . S Huancayo will have to chase.

disbarred

Peru

Melgar v. San Simon 230 PM

Melgar -1.5 (-139) ouch

Melgar o/2.5 (-133) ouch

Melgar - sitting third - has to stay on its toes to remain relevant in the title hunt . . . a win today moves it to a 2nd place tie . . . yet it still lacks goals to hold 2nd cleanly . . . UNLESS the unthinkable happens and there is a goal explosion today . . . Look for Melgar to score at least 3 . . . San Simon meanwhile still has payroll problems; couple that with the fact that much like a dog with diarrhea on a long car trip, San Simon doesn't travel well.

disbarred

Argentina B

San Martin San Juan v. Colon 3:10 PM CST

San Martin +108 1.5 units

San Martin o/2 -114 2 units

San Martin can take the top of the table with a win this afternoon.

disbarred

Re Libertad . . . 3 de Febrero is without the following starters: Leichtweis (striker); santacruz (striker); Olmedo (back); Burgos and Mendietta (mid); and Mazacotte (back) . . .

disbarred

Re Libertad - back up keeper is playing for Freedom . . . he can be scored on . . . look at his 2013 record at Carapegua . . . in addition, it looks like Munoz, the first string keeper, is the most likely reason Freedom has had great success at home keeping clean sheets . . . if you drill down into the stats, its when the back up - Torresagasti -- plays that Freedom concedes goals . . . Torresagasti should concede at least one to Colman tonight . . .

Plus - Torresagasti is the kind of keeper I hate . . . he gets yellow cards . . . that tells me he lacks discipline; if he lacks discipline, then he will underestimate Colman and 3 de Febrero . . . so one should get by him . . . Freedom should win it 4-1. Let's do this!!!

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2408

good info.
    good teeth

disbarred

Cashin - thanks, Killer.

LOL - San Simon 0-1 . . . Melgar, . . . time to get it in gear!!

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

I had Calmanes on my original list, but dropped them. I don't know that I trust them at such a short price. They aren't exactly ripping it up this campaign. I love Libertad LARGE today. Great info by the way.....Muchos Gracias Amigo ! I always do well tailing your South American plays, so I will look at the other names again.

GO BIG, THEN WE GO DISCO............

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by disbarred View Post
    Cashin - thanks, Killer.

LOL - San Simon 0-1 . . . Melgar, . . . time to get it in gear!!
    GOALGOALGOALGOALASSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO....... MELGAR. Bingo Bango Bongo........right at the edge of time......The Mojo is back

DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7947

You better be right on Libertad Dis...

got my CPL play on it