benitrinity
    benitrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1523

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    I guess it would have been good to know exactly what " his tips " were. He never stated here, or anywhere else, that he was wagering on a tie on this game. He only came into my thread to pass judgement on the choice I had made.
    For the record, I am 368 - 0 when posting my wagers after their completion.

Thank you again for dropping by to support me.
    It is not true, I wrote my pick

Quote Originally Posted by benitrinity View Post
    In 6 match we never lost game against Italy, traditionally we play really good against Italy...according to local newspaper about 6000 Cro fans will be at stadium and that is great!
    All players are compete for first 11 while Italy team have some problems with injury, (Chiellini, Baloteli)
    So, Cro will win or draw at this game, not lost!

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

It is not true, I wrote my pick
    which is it ? DRAW OR WIN ?

There are 2 choices there. Did you make 2 bets, and lose 1 ?

benitrinity

which is it ? DRAW OR WIN ?

There are 2 choices there. Did you make 2 bets, and lose 1 ?
    I took x2

franz555

I took x2

And where did you post that pick ? It certainly isn't here in my threa, as I already proved that in your own words......" CRO WILL WIN or DRAW. AT THIS GAME NOT. LOSE ". Seems to me that the wor " OR " suggests 2 choices.

benitrinity

And where did you post that pick ? It certainly isn't here in my threa, as I already proved that in your own words......" CRO WILL WIN or DRAW. AT THIS GAME NOT. LOSE ". Seems to me that the wor " OR " suggests 2 choices.
    I was clear, and i don't want to spam this thread...The game is finished last night, both team could win.
    GL
    and regards from Croatia

franz555

I was clear, and i don't want to spam this thread...The game is finished last night, both team could win.
    GL
    and regards from Croatia
    You were anything but " clear ". Nowhere here on this entire site did you post that you had Croatia X 2. So if you wish to stop " Spam " from my thread, don't come in gloating that you were right on one of the few wagers that I lost yesterday. As I said before......I have a perfect record betting after games are concluded. I am also a big fan of the Croatian National team and many of its players. It was merely 1 bet among many that I wagered yesterday. At no point did you welcome me to the site, encourage my other wagers etc. You only came in to trash ONE wager and give me a lecture on how I should cap in the future.

Regards.....and by the way......DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES #1 in the World

benitrinity

You were anything but " clear ". Nowhere here on this entire site did you post that you had Croatia X 2. So if you wish to stop " Spam " from my thread, don't come in gloating that you were right on one of the few wagers that I lost yesterday. As I said before......I have a perfect record betting after games are concluded. I am also a big fan of the Croatian National team and many of its players. It was merely 1 bet among many that I wagered yesterday. At no point did you welcome me to the site, encourage my other wagers etc. You only came in to trash ONE wager and give me a lecture on how I should cap in the future.

Regards.....and by the way......DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES #1 in the World
    I'm sorry I have not wished welcome to sou, hope you will provide good picks and make to you and us money...You also must know, I've never spam to this forum, and sorry if it looks like...
    A lot of my family, compatriots and friends are working in Germany and that country gave to us a lot of good things no only to Cro, also to Bosnia (where I am from)
    So, after Cro I am fun of German National team.

Cheers

franz555

I'm sorry I have not wished welcome to sou, hope you will provide good picks and make to you and us money...You also must know, I've never spam to this forum, and sorry if it looks like...
    A lot of my family, compatriots and friends are working in Germany and that country gave to us a lot of good things no only to Cro, also to Bosnia (where I am from)
    So, after Cro I am fun of German National team.

Cheers
    All Good. Thank you

donny1266
    donny1266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1251

I didn't mean to sound like a knob with my comment. Just that benitrinity has won about 90% of his tips from the Balkans. Anyway, lots of other winners here so no worries. Keep up the good work and will add anything should you need any info on UK games.

First 12