jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Man u Sucks balls

Can't even beat Crystal palace at home. Palace lost to Sunderland 1 - 3 last game.

Good united, how many millions they spend and still not looking like a team.... pathentic, Stop playing Van Persie, he sucks, in with Falco or someone else!

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

I didn't know matches were reduced to 65 minutes now
    Points Awarded:

Rudeboy gave bosigga 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Chillax

1-0 Mata 67'min

redtagboys
    redtagboys's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol, you're weakminded as fcuk

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jon, be grateful you don't suck nearly as much as I do at life and soccer capping.

If you're in need of a winner, just fade my horrible picks. I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's obvious that I'm a fukking moron who will never even come close to knowing how to be a winning soccer bettor with any sort of regularity.

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Jon, be grateful you don't suck nearly as much as I do at life and soccer capping.

If you're in need of a winner, just fade my horrible picks. I have no idea what I'm doing, and it's obvious that I'm a fukking moron who will never even come close to knowing how to be a winning soccer bettor with any sort of regularity.
    Cool story bro

jontebond
    jontebond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6770

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post

Yeah I've stopped soccer betting, not near good enough for that. Just watching the games now days. Lucky they substitute Mata. Get Ride of Van Persie, he is useless this year. Is Falco injuried?