EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea-Liverpool

I'm not a big soccer gambler, but I was looking at this tilt today. I know Chelsea is one of the best, but Liverpool is at home and has beaten this squad before. Any tips on a play here?

I see Liverpool at almost 3-1 odds and a tie at 2-1.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

The game is actually at Chelsea. I think this will be either 1-0 Chelsea or 0-0. I'm hoping it's the latter, because I have a future on Liverpool to win the CL.

vanman
    vanman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Apart from CL semi 2 years ago when liverpool beat chelsea then went on to win trophy,i think chelsea have a slight advantage on past meetings over the last 2-3 years.U2.5 goals would have to be the pick.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    The game is actually at Chelsea. I think this will be either 1-0 Chelsea or 0-0. I'm hoping it's the latter, because I have a future on Liverpool to win the CL.
    Yeah my bad, one story I read said something about it being at Liverpool. I think I'm going to play for the draw.

Razz

I'm rooting for you EP. Liverpool look shaky right now though, but it's always nice to have Reina at the back.

Razz

Horrendous first half. Hard to see Liverpool scoring, hopefully they just don't allow another one.

Razz

Well, Liverpool was better in the second half, but I'm still not optimistic about them advancing.

cincy_1
    cincy_1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Well, Liverpool was better in the second half, but I'm still not optimistic about them advancing.
    Chelsea can hold ANY team to a goalless draw if they want to