LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Capital One Cup - leans?

Not seeing much today on the Capital One Cup games...

My parlay leans are:
    <1>
    Shrewsbury/Chelsea - Shrewsbury +1.5 (+127)
    Liverpool/Swansea Over 2.5 (-131)

My reason behind the shrewsbury game is that Chelsea are literally running on low gas in the tank. They have mounting injuries and even their younger call ups played Monday. I personally believe Chelsea will ultimately win but for the value I like the +1.5 for the Shrews at home.

For liverpool and swansea I believe one side will get this. Liverpool's back line has been atrocious. However, while they haven't scored goals. On many occasions they have BARELY missed goals. Coutinho has had 3 off the post in the last 3 games. I look for both sides to be scoring and ultimately Liverpool winning 2-1.

I would like thoughts/leans on these games and the other Capital One games

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

You just stated Liverpool's defense has been terrible, so why be biased towards them? Swansea will take care of business.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

The Corners market might be worth looking at in the Bournemouth game. I've followed quite a few of the Cherries matches this year and a big part of their attack comes from winning a corner. A lot of their games have had corner head-to-head scores like 7-2/8-2 in the first half.
    First Half Asian Hcp Corners Over 5 looks very good.

Also, take Bournemouth in the head to head Corners market, and any alt Total ​over 13 for the match.

Martinr
    Martinr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Martinr View Post
    The Corners market might be worth looking at in the Bournemouth game. I've followed quite a few of the Cherries matches this year and a big part of their attack comes from winning a corner. A lot of their games have had corner head-to-head scores like 7-2/8-2 in the first half.
    First Half Asian Hcp Corners Over 5 looks very good.

Also, take Bournemouth in the head to head Corners market, and any alt Total ​over 13 for the match.
    First corner at the bloody 35th minute and it still hits the 5.

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

Money dance