mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Barcelona - The definition of perfection in 2009

As you know, Barcelona won today their 6th trophy this year, the world club's cup.
    It all started 219 days ago, on the 13th of may, when Barcelona came back, and won 4-1 to Athetic Bilbao. Then the title in Primera Division, then Uefa Champions League (2-0 against Man Utd).

This autumn, other 2 trophies for the catalans ; European SuperCup and the spanish SuperCup. And today, another trophy, world club's cup.

This has been, overall, something unique in the history of modern football. At leats I have never seen a team to win 6 trophies out of 6 in a single year.

Congrats Barca, keep it up !!!

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

one of the best teams i have ever seen play football, the most impressive part is how they move when there off the ball, they dont give teams breathing space

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

props to estudiantes thou

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    one of the best teams i have ever seen play football, the most impressive part is how they move when there off the ball, they dont give teams breathing space
    and their game of passes that seems to drive the others crazy....

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    props to estudiantes thou

100% Agree here.

They just did not have the legs to continue with Barcas uptempo soccer, but nevertheless did they keep a well structured defense till the 87th minute when Pedrito tied the game. At that point Estudiantes knew they were done.