Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

parlayin seems happy when mocking Opies Stars

buddha
    buddha's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post

I'll do the Big Baller contest though
    I don't know what the hell that is, i assume it has something to do with hockey though....if its that it should be mandatory for all Russian posters to do it. Code up an App for me Rocket that will scrape SBR Registration tablets and push all Eastern European posters into the Big Baller contest. Like make it so they can escape, by unregestering but make that take, like, 10 minutes and requiring the unplugging and plugging back in of their mOtherboard but make it like Russian posters totally can't escape. They have to stay in the contest period.

It would be an honor to have as many Russian Cappers in my consensus stable as possible. If you can whup up a decent app Rocket then we can scrape and push the Swedes, Norwegians, Danish and the Australians in too but thats up to you.

s2.reutersmedia.net.jpg

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Clean sheet..lol

They shit the bed.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Clean sheet..lol

They shit the bed.
    shit happens

buddha

Clean sheet..lol

They shit the bed.
    Yeah, dirty sheet. I don't know Soccer betting terminology but allowing 1 goal might be a slightly soiled sheet 2 goals decidedly dirty sheet.

I'll bet they were just lazy. Prolly didn't take their opponent seriously. knew they could beat 'em. no one ever knows anything really tho.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by buddha View Post
    Yeah, dirty sheet. I don't know Soccer betting terminology but allowing 1 goal might be a slightly soiled sheet 2 goals decidedly dirty sheet.

I'll bet they were just lazy. Prolly didn't take their opponent seriously. knew they could beat 'em. no one ever knows anything really tho.
    well they conceded 6 goals in there first 3 games and it would have been a miracle to keep a clean sheet on the road after conceding 4 goals in last road game.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

well they conceded 6 goals in there first 3 games and it would have been a miracle to keep a clean sheet on the road after conceding 4 goals in last road game.
    Paver don't compare the teams that Milan played against prior to today's game to the bottom feeder club that they've played today

Empoli scored two lonely goals in one game prior to today's contest and went scoreless in the other two

It's always easy to find the right angle when the game is over

buddha

ohooiet. Thats a Hockey Contest.

I'm gonna enter it an win it.

Just to piss you off Rocket.

Has anyone else heard about this contest Rocket?

Oh. Duh....I can click the standings.

Looks like about 10 people have heard of it.

Imma backdoor that mother n see all ya'llz picks anyway and the picks when it counts. Don't need no Rocket thread don't want others to have a rocket thread.

Don't stress about Service Interruptions Rocket. I ain't that good a hacker so there'll prolly be some justy hopefully not right at or too close to game time when I'm in there nosin' around.

I will personally sweeten the plot of this contest by...if i can't hussle up 2000 to join in time.....donating ALL of my points to the winner as well just to sweeten the pot and also whatever else around here ya'll want. I think I have a Phoenix Coyotes hat and White-Out Tshirt. All totally white, hat too.

Thats gonna be a knockdowned dragon of a contest.

Yeah so....Rocket:

Scraper app could only gather hockey eastern european folks with in excess of 2000 points. Thats prolly not many people.

already our first app development hurdle Rocket. At least we're moving along at a nice pace in development.

Or at least strategizing the thing.

Maybe you just help me with the program to backdoor the Big Baller and access picks. Certainly we'd get a program erected faster working together Rocket. As hopefully our nations USA and USSR will one day as well.

Last edited by buddha; 09-23-14 at 10:28 PM.

buddha

GOOD LORD. Is Rocket well?

maybe he's just trying to get us to lose all our money on Soccer Bets. Like as in the lamest but most amusing terroristic whatever in world history.

he is Russian you know.

How many goals is that that Milan had surrendered, like, 15? I can't even calculate.

Mother of God Russian Rocket. Milan gonna be spending some serious time at the Launderia this coming week.

How long is it between Soccer games for a team?

2 days?

They do 3 a week?

buddha

and yes i know she is Romanian and thats different than Russian.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

you ain't winning shit buddha, unless of course you can magically pull a rabbit out of your ass and come up with that buy-in in the next two weeks

sorry to disappoint you, but this is not a MLB Pennant Chase 1500 tourney where you can see everyone's selection. All the picks in this contest will stay private and there will be no backdoor access to them, my friend.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

buddha, side question for ya:

you went completely dry for almost 4 years here in terms of the posting goes and now, over sudden you're power posting like no tomorrow...what gives?

did they ban your other account?

buddha

Two WEEKS? SON OF A BITCH. What do I have? 58 points now?

I'll do some parlayin' this weekend Rocket.

Don't count me out.

Watch the board of JMON if I do well there I have succeeded....look to the heavens for a sign also Rocket as I'll cause a Violet colored lightening bolt to shear across the sky if I make it Rocket.

I don't know SHYT about Hockey Rocket but if I get in I'm gonna make it my personal goal to win the whole damn thing.

I realize thats not the best thing to say to a Developer who you're trying to enlist to help you program a means of getting in and peeking on even that very developer's pick but....

.....well maybe I just realized that right now....

.....maybe I shouldn't post this.

403903_10150961073501625_1681991441_n.jpg

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

good luck to you buddha!

buddha

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    buddha, side question for ya:

you went completely dry for almost 4 years here in terms of the posting goes and now, over sudden you're power posting like no tomorrow...what gives?

did they ban your other account?
    No just there was ridiculously stupid drama here ongoingly which is still here now just with different players or same players with new handles I won't stick around this time either. Not SBR's fault, nature of the beast that is the "interwebz". I never messed with it too much overall really Rocket. The only time I am on the net is during football season to to try to grind out a mere 20K or so.

I am a small pebble within a vast ocean and, in the eyes of most Rocket, accomplishing something decidedly opposite of "Power Posting".

....If thats a "good thing" in any way. if its just a term to say typing a lot it won't last a very long time.

First 12