SuperHappyTime
    SuperHappyTime's Avatar Become A Pro!

SHT Soccer picks

Follow if you dare. I'm a 'murican, so I'm not as locked in on the euro soccer as others might be. Also prefer to take ML bets over the spread.

English Championship
    1. Watford -1/2 (+133) vs Bournemouth - Home Game, Unbeaten at Home, likely want to stay near top of table, and Bournemouth will likely take it easy with having a Cap One Cup Game on Tuesday.
    2. Wolverhampton Wolves ML (-143) vs Bolton Wanderers - Same Situation as with Watford, but add that Bolton hasn't even drawn away from home.
    3. Blackpool +1 (-108) vs Brighton & Hove Albion - IMO neither team looks good with a glance at the standings, especially Blackpool at 0-1-6. The consideration however, is that Blackpool has played a lot of teams that are currently at the top of the table, while Brighton has played a lot of mid-table teams. Home field likely neutralized by no hurry to play before a Wednesday Cup game.

BOL to everyone else's gambling tomorrow. Feel free to leave a comment!

Aleeki
    Aleeki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Nice looking plays. Especially like the Watford pick.

MustWinPlease
    MustWinPlease's Avatar Become A Pro!

tailed

MustWinPlease

watford suck

MustWinPlease

Your shit

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by MustWinPlease View Post
    Your shit
    Any "you're" the biggest whiner on the forum. Learn to cap "your" own games and quit crying like a little bitch.

SuperHappyTime

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHappyTime View Post
    Follow if you dare. I'm a 'murican, so I'm not as locked in on the euro soccer as others might be. Also prefer to take ML bets over the spread.

English Championship
    1. Watford -1/2 (+133) vs Bournemouth - Home Game, Unbeaten at Home, likely want to stay near top of table, and Bournemouth will likely take it easy with having a Cap One Cup Game on Tuesday.
    2. Wolverhampton Wolves ML (-143) vs Bolton Wanderers - Same Situation as with Watford, but add that Bolton hasn't even drawn away from home.
    3. Blackpool +1 (-108) vs Brighton & Hove Albion - IMO neither team looks good with a glance at the standings, especially Blackpool at 0-1-6. The consideration however, is that Blackpool has played a lot of teams that are currently at the top of the table, while Brighton has played a lot of mid-table teams. Home field likely neutralized by no hurry to play before a Wednesday Cup game.

BOL to everyone else's gambling tomorrow. Feel free to leave a comment!
    2-1 +1 unit

Your shit
    It's pretty rank right? When I started my thread with "I'm not as locked in on the euro soccer as others might be" this should be key to watch and wait, not put your entire bankroll on one game.

watford suck
    Yea, it sucks when logical reasoning does not equate to actual results.

Aleeki, swordsandtequila
    Thanks for posting

SuperHappyTime

Been a few weeks since my last picks, but here's my thoughts for Tuesday (Not in order from best to good bet):

1. Nottingham Forest pk (+121) @ Wigan - So far this year, my opinion of Wigan is that they are a poor side. So far they've had wins at home against Blackpool and Birmingham (two teams near the bottom), and a losses to quite a few middle teams. Nottingham are top of the table, but because they haven't performed in their last three games, I'm skeptical about playing the ML.

2. Blackburn Rovers ML (+164) @ Rotherham United - So far Blackburn has been good against the bad, and bad against the good. Rotherham had a good home win against Wolverhampton, but haven't looked too good against the rest of the field.

3. Watford ML (+105) vs Brentford - Yes, I know I lost with them last time. I took a minute to look at the website and noticed they've got a new coach. Their previous coach was in the hospital during my last bet on them, which might explain a slight skid lately. If there's an emotional skid, I'd expect it to end. Regardless, I still think Watford has a better team than Brentford.

4. Barcelona ML (-102) @ PSG - I haven't posted anything outside of the English Championship yet, but here goes. I'll admit that Barcelona has yet to face a notable challenge this year, where PSG has at least played Ajax. What figures for me with this game is PSG. A 5-0 win hosting St. Etienne is a huge plus. So we look at the rest of the schedule so far. Undefeated, isn't that a great sign? Not really. Draws against Reims, Evian TG, Rennes, Lyon, and Toulouse (last week). Of these, only Rennes is a part of the Top Half of the table, and of other two wins, only Caen rest in the top. PSG hasn't been cleaning house, but Barcelona have. Since the game isn't a pick, I'll have to settle for a -1/2 or ML pick.

SuperHappyTime

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHappyTime View Post
    Been a few weeks since my last picks, but here's my thoughts for Tuesday (Not in order from best to good bet):

1. Nottingham Forest pk (+121) @ Wigan - So far this year, my opinion of Wigan is that they are a poor side. So far they've had wins at home against Blackpool and Birmingham (two teams near the bottom), and a losses to quite a few middle teams. Nottingham are top of the table, but because they haven't performed in their last three games, I'm skeptical about playing the ML.

2. Blackburn Rovers ML (+164) @ Rotherham United - So far Blackburn has been good against the bad, and bad against the good. Rotherham had a good home win against Wolverhampton, but haven't looked too good against the rest of the field.

3. Watford ML (+105) vs Brentford - Yes, I know I lost with them last time. I took a minute to look at the website and noticed they've got a new coach. Their previous coach was in the hospital during my last bet on them, which might explain a slight skid lately. If there's an emotional skid, I'd expect it to end. Regardless, I still think Watford has a better team than Brentford.

4. Barcelona ML (-102) @ PSG - I haven't posted anything outside of the English Championship yet, but here goes. I'll admit that Barcelona has yet to face a notable challenge this year, where PSG has at least played Ajax. What figures for me with this game is PSG. A 5-0 win hosting St. Etienne is a huge plus. So we look at the rest of the schedule so far. Undefeated, isn't that a great sign? Not really. Draws against Reims, Evian TG, Rennes, Lyon, and Toulouse (last week). Of these, only Rennes is a part of the Top Half of the table, and of other two wins, only Caen rest in the top. PSG hasn't been cleaning house, but Barcelona have. Since the game isn't a pick, I'll have to settle for a -1/2 or ML pick.
    Busy today, so a quick post and will recap later:
    1. Wolverhampton Wanderers ML (-128) vs Huddersfield
    2. Zenit St Petersburg ML (-145) vs Monaco