Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.990

Don't see the Gunners losing here. I expect them to control the flow of the game and play for at least a tie. Dortumnd have a number of key players out including Reus, Hummels, Sahin, and Gundogan. Arsenal have a slight issue in defense with Debuchy out and Chambers a 50/50 chance to play with tonsillitis. Furthermore Arsenal are missing Giroud who is a nice target man that holds the ball up well but I think Welbeck can step in and provide adequate cover. Sanchez seems to have assimilated quite well and I look for him to step up big on the European stage and increase his tally for Arsenal.

Arsenal +0.5 @ 1.990

Good luck

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Tailing you on this. What do you think about Arsenal to win at 3 to 1 odds?

GL

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

Quote Originally Posted by flabrah5 View Post
    Tailing you on this. What do you think about Arsenal to win at 3 to 1 odds?

GL

I like it, but I'm sticking with the +0.5 and holding that little bit of insurance just in case it ends in a tie. I don't understand why Arsenal are this undervalued. Yes they have some injuries and this game is in Germany, but I feel the injuries to the Dortmund side are far more critical.

Arsenal perform well enough away from home in the CL and I expect Wenger to get the best out of these lads today and start them off on the right foot for this campaign.

flabrah5
    flabrah5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2476

Arsenal blows