msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Real Madrid vs. Atletico - 2nd Leg

What's going to happen tomorrow? I'm going to say Real Madrid wins in regular time...but after watching the first leg, I'm not all that confident in the pick.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

0-0 tie atletico win cup

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Real has a lot of firing power, Atletico block can be damage, one goal from Real is critical Early in the game. Cholo playing the best Mou style, park the bus and wait for them. Cholo knows that he will have his chances.
    If Ronaldo is Fit and DiMaria starts, Coentrao for Marcelo I really think Madrid will have a great chance to open the score 1st. Cholo is right when he said that DiMaria was the best player madrid has, why? I think. DiMaria is that player that can open up blocks like the one cholo has, cholo loves to block the middle and invite the contender to attack through the wings....knowing that Madrid wings are about speed and not dribbling. DiMaria has both. I hope DiMaria Starts tomorrow. James can wait, he is good but still a lot to proof in this team. Kroos best signing of the summer by far, this player is just in another level.

HALA MADRID

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Real Madrid blows like I said earlier week