chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14100

yep

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

F.. Ing no good Italian cockroaches..... If you go, count your change........ Corrupt coksukus!

chuda

well at least overs , that`s leaves me with - 0.25 units on this one, should of wait for lineups, was expecting players like kaka, essien, balotteli ...
    even without them , milan should of done better, poor display. this guiness cup will turn out to be pure guessing game with all squad changes, over bets only for rest of guiness cups games for me...

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

You should bet in play Chuda, it's the same with the international friendly. I only bet 1 half or 2 half with this kind of game.

chuda

i do, just game was kind of greek - italian friendly went into regrets that i didn`t play underdog at long adds, was wrong play , milan had only like 3 first team players...

i play now real salt lake - monreal... as soon as it will hit over 2.5 i am hitting over 3.5...

76` min... over 3.5 @ 1.85

mls guarantees entertainment added time goals like in every 3 rd encounter
    Last edited by chuda; 07-24-14 at 11:00 PM.

chuda

i believe MLS teams left 2 realistic chances to overcome english teams , one is tonight - philladelphia and one is tomorrow - red bulls, will try them both.

don`t see point waiting on team news, both hybrid believe, philladelphia will be fresher and more determined as well as with better linkup play, crystal palace climbing "rocky balboa" path today won`t help them

3 bets for: philladelphia - crystal p

philadelphia @ 3.10
    over 2.5 @ 1.66
    over 3.5 @ 2.75

waiting on a markets, i`ll be taking westbrom - 1 , as well as overs

chuda

sooner or later unders had to hit, and this one hit me big... puts my last 24 hrs plays in minuses ..

2 more bets, for tonight and i am done, wetbrom - 1 and newcastle -1

chuda

3 bets tonight and off to saturday night out

rooney to score first @ 5.50 with paddypower money back if man u win and both teams to score

man u has a longer bench , i think they will come on top again here. but not to get carried away here because man u put 7 past LA, this european ancounter might be just heavy fight in midfield and end up with 1 - 1, still having them in my treble though and i think rooney has good chance to open this up, as mata is more like link up player and creator when they play together up front like tonight, wellback has been shifted to side where he never scores and wouldn`t expect any midfielder to come deep in attack at start of a game, they play sharp counters from packed midfield under van gaal now, that should work well for rooney ...

both teams to score and arsenal to win @ 2.37

since red bulls beat arsenal at emirates few years ago, they have got weaker. but they should score at home ground tonight, taking that arsenal defence has only youngsters there , without mertesacker and koschelny pairing, nothing concrete there, only one striker for whole game, but chuba akpon is good youngster, last year summer friendlies in asia he played very well and scored 2 or 3 goals... arsenal has to strong midfields to field out for this game, experience and talents ... so in full 90 minutes , this where they should win.

and treble for tonight... arsenal , man u , real m @ 4.33

well and real madrid, has no biggest stars tonight, but rest of them is like coyote bunch here, fighting for scraps - last places in a team , after real , filling their fat squad with 2 more world class signings, rest of them should be looking to impress...

KalouKalou

Roma is playing very well in the first 10 minutes, man u is playing with 5 guys in the back. I don't understand this one why put 5 guys in the back when Roma is playing with one striker.

KalouKalou

Pick : Half-time Draw

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i did the same multi chuda got burried by arsenal.

taking tottenham over chicago though

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

too easeyyy

Perth Glory v Malaga

malaga too score a few again against the aussie team

chuda

disappointed with my self, was posting earlier that red bulls might make an upset, and price was great to risk it, and what i do? in last minute changing my mind ... checked highlights , looks like arsenal was just on holidays for only mls game... anyway ... still in profit + 2.5 points.

will stay up for malaga game, if anyone playing, post your bets, let`s find some good combination for game to get most out of it

chuda

i see those perth players doesn`t live up to that "glory" they are playing for, refusing to play friendly for ridiculous reasons few days ago witch olimpic doesn`t sound like they have a great team chemistry there, waiting on malaga line up, wanna see if they start close starting XI what was last time, because last time they started witch great intensity , if the same linup start today HT/FT ~ @ evens... should be banker probably will take anyway and add overs or away team to score 3 + goals or something like that in play ...

2 days later, malaga couch might start witch very different lineup, hopin to see likes of santa cruz, perez, albert, castilejo and duda...or at least few of them starting
    Last edited by chuda; 07-27-14 at 12:03 AM.

justkyle88
    justkyle88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Found the lineup? I can't find anything.
    What's the play

chuda

done ht/ft... price was falling, don`t know lineps, will see on telly

chuda

lookin slow today

justkyle88

Those players you mentioned are playing. Some are subs though

chuda

santa cruz up front is good, even thou alberto luis scored against adelide, i don`t find him special, he is liverpool loanee - youngster, portillo hit a post he is good... don`t care back line ... all these australian games have produced goal so far, hopefully this will have, doesn`t look like so far ... time is runnig out

yes, aussies should come out, later on i`ll be takin next team to score bets, when price will come up in 2nd halfactual

ly i hope this will finish 1 - 0 HT like this
    Last edited by chuda; 07-27-14 at 02:38 AM.

justkyle88

Weeeee

chuda

over 2.5 is kind of decent @ 1.66 , but i`ll wait 10 minutes into second half for price to come up, i think few changes at half time, will result in similar start of half like 1st and shouldn`t be early goal, game kind a lived up at a end, so should be more watchable in 2nd, 2 goals should be here...

chuda

as well as i like to play on paddypower 56 - 65 minute w-d-w , malaga is @ 3/1 ... tenner will restore my beer disappearance from fridge hey ... it`s sunday

justkyle88

Looks like Malaga still putting the pressure on. Gonna go next goal Malaga

chuda

ah heree....

chuda

was holding too late for over 2.5... price came up till @2.25 thought maybe i can get @ 2.5... greedy fk

hope you didn`t make it with your bet

justkyle88

I was doing the same thing. Pressed the call button and bam. They score.
    Not sure wether to reback now...

chuda

and tenner gone... got a goal time right , just wrong team fk... will get beer anyway... it`s sunday

chuda

i`ll wait till malaga score... would be wrong for me to bet now on malaga, i could fk up 2 bets...

justkyle88

Backed it. GL

chuda

i think we both will get done here... malaga is not half what they were in first game...

chuda

didn`t thought perth could come back in 2nd half, taking they gad 17 and 18 yrs ones playing ... unit gone... lucky escape not placing overs...
    nature of friendlies... one day 5 - 1 next day 1 - 1 ... 3 more weeks till proper football

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah malaga won yesterday 5-1 and today draw 1-1. shouldve known better.

man city over ac milan tomorrow!

chuda you watched the ac milan game they arent they interested in winning... or doing anything really
    man city have shown their competitive side even when putting on their younger players they still
    demonstrate how dominant in attack they are.

olympikos over liverpool.

olympikos seems like they are more interested in showing where they stand in the comp. they didnt just
    hold their defence they actually went for goals too, liverpool seemed to be more into holding it,
    they have a few solid defence players in and all the rest are mostly div b players. liverpool will be at their
    necks with defending.

atletico madrid over san jose

i have no idea about line ups but seems like atletico will be putting on a strong team.
    will look comfortable win for atletico.

chuda

yeahh , i will ad atletico to some double or treble at evening...seems enyone roll over mls , but arsenal

liverpool game overs for me, but to play olimpiacos here is the right way... they gain some confidence from beating milan, price for friendly is very good, liverpool here are without proper play maker, that`s why struggle to find a net, so far to the same squad , damage have been done , by the likes of brondby... preston... surely value on olimpiacos here , smaller stakes on draw no bet maybe...

milan was dreadfull in first game, even youngsters , who supposed to show that they are good, seemed didn`t bother to try harder ... another thing is , have to wait for lineup here, especially after loss to olimpiacos, manager most likely put out stronger starting XI , if that would include essien in middle as DM, and balloteli up front, with 2 good defenders, that man city price wouldn`t sound so good to me.... they are here in america , with not that impressive squad themselves, but they do look motivated for these friendlies, i haven`t checked but i think they won them all so far...

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

yeah good call, will wait on milan line up,

this is some of the stuff i have found so far

City have welcomed back the first part of their own World Cup contingent: Yaya Toure, James Milner, Joe Hart, David Silva and Edin Dzeko. However, manager Manuel Pellegrini told Paul Handler of the Manchester Evening News after the SKC match that these five will not figure into his plans in Pittsburgh due to lack of preparation.

In this match, this bunch of City youngsters may face off against one of the most hyped young footballers in recent memory: Hachim Mastour.
    Balotelli could be partnered here by fellow Italian attacker Stephan El Shaarawy,

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

AC MILAN (4-3-3): Abbiati; De Sciglio, Rami, Alex, Constant; Poli, Cristante, Muntari; Saponara, Pazzini, Niang.

MANCHESTER CITY (4-4-2): Caballero; Richards, Rekik, Nastasic, Clichy; Navas, Zuculini, Fernando, Sinclair; Guidetti, Jovetic.

thats what ive found but no confirmation..

Mario Balotelli could make his first post-World Cup appearance against his old side, but maybe only in the final minutes. New manager Inzaghi will likely make a lot of changes: Niang and Pazzini will lead the offense while new signing Alex will play with Rami as central defenders. Abbiati will replace Agazzi between the posts.

i have been seeing some articles that suggest that :
    However, as the club’s official website revealed, the cavalry will soon be arriving, with Joe Hart, James Milner, David Silva, Yaya Toure and Edin Dzeko—whose nations exited the World Cup at the group stage—all coming on tour ahead of Sunday’s match.
    Last edited by lucasdawg; 07-27-14 at 07:04 AM.

First 1234 Last