Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Will Germany win in Blow Out Fashion against Argentina?

Ze Germans are -150 to lift the Cup which seems like a license to print money after Germanys 7-1 victory over Brasil.

Germany has the best defense and best goalie in the world and the Argentines have struggled to put the ball in the net against shitty teams like the Swiss and Iran.

Anyone taking Germany -1.5 here?

does everyone expect to see another lopsided futbol game?

My only thing is Deushland seems way too easy here. IMO they should be atleast -250 to lift the Golden Cup.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'll be so happy when the World Cup is over and we can completely focus on everything Lebron James.

I want to know what she's eating, where he's shopping, what he's wearing, how his wife and kids are doing, and what's on his mind at all times.

If only there was a network that provided this for us, Big Bear.
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave The Giant 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick, and Delicious

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

haha ESPN already giving 24/7 coverage on Lebron James.

The funny thing is the NBA Finals did not any get as much media coverage as Lebron James "The Decision II"

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Overreaction to the 7-1 game.

Game is a coin flip IMO.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Germany will win easy. Argentina no match for panzers. Argentina has chance only if game goes extra time but expecting germans to crush argentina in first half.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wouldn't be surprised if Argentina steals the game. Nothing is easy in a World Cup final.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Germany will win easy. Argentina no match for panzers. Argentina has chance only if game goes extra time but expecting germans to crush argentina in first half.
    let me ask you this.. are you biased in any way?

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just feel Messi's presence just didn't do it for me this year. While he is a GREAT player.. he just wasn't providing that specialty he was suppose to bring to set pieces and free kicks. Argentina is nothing more than a solid team while Germany has shown it can do everything.

Any bet on Germany should be had with confidence that alot of sides don't offer. This IS gambling and anything can happen, however, all signs point to one side and not the other. Don't worry about line movements, what the public is on, what air bettors like JJ are on.. and don't read into it as much as you need to.. enjoy it.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    I just feel Messi's presence just didn't do it for me this year. While he is a GREAT player.. he just wasn't providing that specialty he was suppose to bring to set pieces and free kicks. Argentina is nothing more than a solid team while Germany has shown it can do everything.

Any bet on Germany should be had with confidence that alot of sides don't offer. This IS gambling and anything can happen, however, all signs point to one side and not the other. Don't worry about line movements, what the public is on, what air bettors like JJ are on.. and don't read into it as much as you need to.. enjoy it.
    great post.

Ebumdude
    HTX
    Ebumdude's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1843

Argentina in extra time is 12/1. Very tempting.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cala56

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Ze Germans are -150 to lift the Cup which seems like a license to print money after Germanys 7-1 victory over Brasil.

Germany has the best defense and best goalie in the world and the Argentines have struggled to put the ball in the net against shitty teams like the Swiss and Iran.

Anyone taking Germany -1.5 here?

does everyone expect to see another lopsided futbol game?

My only thing is Deushland seems way too easy here. IMO they should be atleast -250 to lift the Golden Cup.
    I like your idea but instead of -1.5, take -1 instead its at 3.550 odds, so if they do win by one you at least get a push

Eejit
    Eejit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5943

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Game is a coin flip IMO.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post

Game is a coin flip IMO.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

I think anyone that thinks this will be easy just due to the Brazil game is overreacting but this game is NOT a coin flip. Germany is better than Argentina pretty much everywhere (outside of Messi) and Argentina does not even have a full squad. Additionally, Argentina is going off one day less rest and had to play an additional 30 minutes. My main concern is that Germany will be overconfident heading into the game following the game with Brazil and just come out flat

bihon
    bihon's Avatar Become A Pro!

While I agree that Germany is a better team, don't forget that Germany passed Algeria only after 120 minutes of play.

Hot Jerry
    Hot Jerry's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4638

I will take lightly Argentina +1.5 [ half unit ] - they will show up against Germans !!

sinmiedo
    sinmiedo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 369

To all the Football Brain Talkers :
    Germany went overtime to win ALGERIA, Had a lot of problems with Ghana, and won to Brazil a team that was down of 2 important players and helped in all the games they played by referees.
    This as 50/50 as they come with a slight advantage to the Germans due to the impeccable defence and mid field, however, games must be played and in there anything can happen.
    As an Argentinian, i cheer for my former country( I M CANADIAN now ) because they have the best player in the world and the best coach in the last 25 years and a TEAM play that will make a difference.

Please post with an educated thought.
    Last edited by sinmiedo; 07-10-14 at 04:01 PM.

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Germany will win this one easily, like they did last WC and won 4-0 vs Argentina in quarterfinal stage. Difference is Arg have a weaker squad now and Germany same squad. But with more experience.
    Too bad Germany odds suxs and hopes more fools bet on Arg, so the odds can raise more for Germany win.

Arg dont have any attacking power, with di Maria gone and Aguero unknown fit or not.

Germany will score at least 3 goals vs toothless Arg.

broadway6
    on to the next one
    broadway6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1338

Germany wins but may be in extra time or pks. Total is 2 for a reason.

lambo4bkfast
    lambo4bkfast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by sinmiedo View Post
    To all the Football Brain Talkers :
    Germany went overtime to win ALGERIA, Had a lot of problems with Ghana, and won to Brazil a team that was down of 2 important players and helped in all the games they played by referees.
    This as 50/50 as they come with a slight advantage to the Germans due to the impeccable defence and mid field, however, games must be played and in there anything can happen.
    As an Argentinian, i cheer for my former country( I M CANADIAN now ) because they have the best player in the world and the best coach in the last 25 years and a TEAM play that will make a difference.

Please post with an educated thought.
    says that the game is 50/50 and immediately afterwards says it actually isnt. You are biased if you dont think the germans are at the very least 70% to win.

brb, half of argentina's best players are out/likely out: di maria, aguero, mascherano, zabaleta.

any of these players play they will be playing 50% fit against a much better team that is 100%.

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    I think anyone that thinks this will be easy just due to the Brazil game is overreacting but this game is NOT a coin flip. Germany is better than Argentina pretty much everywhere (outside of Messi) and Argentina does not even have a full squad. Additionally, Argentina is going off one day less rest and had to play an additional 30 minutes. My main concern is that Germany will be overconfident heading into the game following the game with Brazil and just come out flat
    no dont worry about it, these guys are pros and they are focused on winning the cup

but this is like a home game for arg

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

No more Lebron.

Petey Wheatstraw
    Petey Wheatstraw's Avatar Become A Pro!

Germany shall win.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Honestly i dont see any reason to put money on argetina. If germany is playing at a normal level they will win this thing. If they score an early goal here this may end in a 2/3-0 win. Its about time germany wins a title again and i do believe they will put everything out there. I think argentina will have big problems getting the ball into the offensive zone, they may make alot mistakes getting the ball to guys like messi, higuain, dimaria?. Germany will be there for early pressure on the defenders / midfielders who will open argentina´s game in the first zone.

On the other hand argentina will defend with full squad (except messi obviously). But i doubt they can handle the offensive movement of germany for 90mins.

Im having money on germany ml, pk, lift the trophy, win to nil, more corners. Lets go for the fourth star.

uvarunthetable
    uvarunthetable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3474

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Jerry View Post
    I will take lightly Argentina +1.5 [ half unit ] - they will show up against Germans !!
    Did you mean -1.5? what is +1.5,like -400?really stepping out on that bet....

hawkwind
    hawkwind's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22798

No...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

German has best TEAM BALL in world

hard to defend

heavy position

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    German has best TEAM BALL in world

hard to defend

heavy position
    how big you going on Germany?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by uvarunthetable View Post
    Did you mean -1.5? what is +1.5,like -400?really stepping out on that bet....
    +1.5 stepping out there? Brazil just got beat by 6.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Angel Di Maria practiced yesterday FYI

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    Honestly i dont see any reason to put money on argetina. If germany is playing at a normal level they will win this thing. If they score an early goal here this may end in a 2/3-0 win. Its about time germany wins a title again and i do believe they will put everything out there. I think argentina will have big problems getting the ball into the offensive zone, they may make alot mistakes getting the ball to guys like messi, higuain, dimaria?. Germany will be there for early pressure on the defenders / midfielders who will open argentina´s game in the first zone.

On the other hand argentina will defend with full squad (except messi obviously). But i doubt they can handle the offensive movement of germany for 90mins.

Im having money on germany ml, pk, lift the trophy, win to nil, more corners. Lets go for the fourth star.

Argentina will not play defensive. They have only been forced to play that way b/c Iran, Swiss, Belgium, and Holland refused to attack on them... all those teams played not to lose and they "parked the bus"

Argentina would love nothing more than for this to be a very wide open lose game and played at a fast pace.

Most teams dont want to get into a track race with Argentina but Germany does and will. This will be a very exciting and high scoring game. This whole 1-0 type soccer is not Argentina's style but a style that they have been forced to play b/c teams have been scared to attack on them.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by lambo4bkfast View Post
    says that the game is 50/50 and immediately afterwards says it actually isnt. You are biased if you dont think the germans are at the very least 70% to win.

brb, half of argentina's best players are out/likely out: di maria, aguero, mascherano, zabaleta.

any of these players play they will be playing 50% fit against a much better team that is 100%.
    I do not do sport betting as many here knows, i only bet when i have control of the pot.
    Aguero and DiMaria will be in the 2nd half, Mascherano will be from the get go.
    Where do you get your information about Zabaleta will not be there { unknown }but the 4 will be there.
    49.999/ 50.0001 advantage to germany, perhaps this will make you happy.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by lambo4bkfast View Post

how can a poster possibly be so mis-informed????

litterally none of those guys mentioned will miss the game. If that were the case Germany would be -450 to lift the cup.

sinmiedo

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Argentina will not play defensive. They have only been forced to play that way b/c Iran, Swiss, Belgium, and Holland refused to attack on them... all those teams played not to lose and they "parked the bus"

Argentina would love nothing more than for this to be a very wide open lose game and played at a fast pace.

Most teams dont want to get into a track race with Argentina but Germany does and will. This will be a very exciting and high scoring game. This whole 1-0 type soccer is not Argentina's style but a style that they have been forced to play b/c teams have been scared to attack on them.
    Agreed, this is far from the style, but is the coach style, the same coach that almost defeat the best Barcelona in 2009 with Estudiantes and Veron.
    This team has 2 players from the best team in the world , Barcelona, and 3 from the last winner of the Champions league,
    Please ( for the ones that are solid against argentina) know your football, no european team ever won in sudamerican soil.

12 Last