farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer is the dumbest sport created

World Cup was exciting in the first couple rounds I guess but now these games are just flat out boring and hard to watch. I've fallen asleep during games that I've thought were goin to be really good like Columbia vs Brazil. That shit put me to sleep. Every Argentina game is scoreless and boring as shiit. This sport is so bad I can't believe people actually think Americans I've a crap about this garbage sport. There's a reason why mls is terrible and stadiums are always empty. I mean what kinda sport plays for ties??? How can teams be satisfied with ties?? World Cup I guess is a special event and will get viewers but for people to actually think the mls and soccer in General is growing rapidly. Please stop kidding yourself this sport is flat out boring as fuxk and teams play for ties which is so fuxking pathetic. Soccer is not a sport you watch.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

boring as shit wow what was odds for 0-0 always happens?

bosigga
    No Sleep Gang
    bosigga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3706

original thread

knockout games of the World Cup can be low scoring because of the enormous pressure of being eliminated. teams can get nervous and play not to lose instead of to win, especially if it's rainy they don't want to make mistakes..didn't start watching this game til ET though so IDK

also you can't judge viewership and excitement by pointing to MLS

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

No one is forcing you gimps to watch it.