homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11041

Germany -110 to advance over brazil is my biggest soccer bet ever

How does brazil win without neymar and silva? Silva opens up everything for others as he is the best scoring threat. Silva one of the best scoring options not named neymar.

admittedly i am not a soccer guy as i only follow world cup, eurocup, and copa america,

soccer heads please tell me how brazil can or will win this game

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

They win cause they go 50 deep and they are still at home.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

So a -110 team has no chance to lose????

Because world cup games at this point are all coin flips.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

So Thiago Silva, our defensive back is our best scoring threat outside of neymar?

Stick to tennis.

Pauulzcappin

I still think Germany will qualify but your reasoning is absolutely retarded.

I am brazilian and I know this team inside out. Only way we win is a corner kick or free kick.

We don't actually play ball. Maybe Oscar will step up with Neymar's absence and play well, but honestly, my money will probably be on Germany as well.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
    So Thiago Silva, our defensive back is our best scoring threat outside of neymar?

Stick to tennis.
    reread what i wrote. He is one of the best scoring options after neymar. Remind me who scored the winning goal v colombia??

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

$20?

homie1975

U r biased as a brazilian

homie1975

I think the explanation of the low line is that oddsmakers and bettors are concerned about ref bias towards brazil

on paper this is germanys match no doubt about it

Pauulzcappin

I am not. I faded brazil versus colombia bro.

I think Germany is a good bet and my money will probably be against Brazil as well.

It's not that Silva is a scoring threat, it's the only wescore is on corner or free kicks because our team doesn't play good ball. It's built to destroy and play for 1-0 in hard games. That's the style of our coach Felipao. He led a god awful Palmeiras team (which is my team) to win brazilian version of FA Cup 2 years ago. That team was relegated to the second division after he left.

Pauulzcappin

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    I think the explanation of the low line is that oddsmakers and bettors are concerned about ref bias towards brazil

on paper this is germanys match no doubt about it
    I agree. Their team is way better, especially their midfield. Fernandinho and Luiz Gustavo are actually good but no one else on the midfield/attack has had a good cup except for Neymar. Hulk, Oscar, Fred have been shit. And we don't have quality reserves because he didn't take Diego Ribas from Atletico Madrid which he should have.

homie1975

I am not. I faded brazil versus colombia bro.

I think Germany is a good bet and my money will probably be against Brazil as well.

It's not that Silva is a scoring threat, it's the only wescore is on corner or free kicks because our team doesn't play good ball. It's built to destroy and play for 1-0 in hard games. That's the style of our coach Felipao. He led a god awful Palmeiras team (which is my team) to win brazilian version of FA Cup 2 years ago. That team was relegated to the second division after he left.
    Imo chile and colombia outplayed brazil

homie1975

Stick to tennis.
    Youre right i confused silva for being a more prominent scorer but he is not

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck Homie

I like your angle

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should play Willian for Neymar and Dante for Silva and get Shit Fred out of the lineup.....Probably play False 9 with Bernard added or something

Rather even try Jo....Fred is trash

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    good luck Homie

I like your angle
    His angle? Because Neymar was Columbian Kneemarred and Silva is Card suspended....Scolari didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, and there's a reason the bookies didn't flop the line in the Germans favor....think about that Coach just for a bloody second

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

It's simple: Brazil has better players, but lost their star scorer. Germany plays better as a team, and has played better as a team than anyone else in the tournament.

In a perfect world Germany should outplay Brazil and win the game. But this ain't a perfect world, you got FIFA and home country pressure on the side of Brazil. It's basically a coin flip IMO, I don't see much of an edge to make it the "biggest bet".

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

Silva a scoring threat? This assures every clueless square will be on Germany.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    It's simple: Brazil has better players, but lost their star scorer. Germany plays better as a team, and has played better as a team than anyone else in the tournament.

In a perfect world Germany should outplay Brazil and win the game. But this ain't a perfect world, you got FIFA and home country pressure on the side of Brazil. It's basically a coin flip IMO, I don't see much of an edge to make it the "biggest bet".
    My biggest soccer bet before this was spain over netherlands 2010 for 165 to win 150. This one is 220 to win 200. As a pt of reference my biggest tennis bet ever was rafa to beat joker french 2014 i won four digits starting with a "2"

Pauulzcappin

Brazil doesn't have better players than Germany but we are playing at home and we will most likely play for one ball. Only one. That's how it works with Felipao.

Line movement was all over the place, Brazil opened as a small fav, then Germany became a fav and line went back to pretty much even.

I'd be very happy if Brazil advances, but as of now my money will probably be on Germany at -104.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by the_situation View Post
    Silva a scoring threat? This assures every clueless square will be on Germany.
    i already said i got confused, so sue me. I am still on germany as neymar is clearly their biggest scoring threat.

Brazil appealing the silva suspension. http://www.espnfc.us/brazil/story/19...l-with-germany

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    His angle? Because Neymar was Columbian Kneemarred and Silva is Card suspended....Scolari didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday, and there's a reason the bookies didn't flop the line in the Germans favor....think about that Coach just for a bloody second

Sanchez if youre gonna flame me at least spell colombia right

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Brazil doesn't have better players than Germany but we are playing at home and we will most likely play for one ball. Only one. That's how it works with Felipao.

Line movement was all over the place, Brazil opened as a small fav, then Germany became a fav and line went back to pretty much even.

I'd be very happy if Brazil advances, but as of now my money will probably be on Germany at -104.
    Line movement was all over the play because of questions over Neymar's injury, that should be obvious to everyone. And in terms of players, Brazil has only got this far because of quality defenders and individuals doing the work, whereas Germany has gone far due to their great team play.

Ozil, Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Muller, etc... are all great players, but 1on1 Brazillians dominate them, that's just a fact. The only chance Germany has in this game is to pass the ball around the Brazillians, otherwise they aren't going to outplay them especially in the midfield.

Dirty Sanchez

Sanchez if youre gonna flame me at least spell colombia right
    Sorry Teacher But I wasn't flaming your pick...but I don't think Brazil is going to be as easy as many may think to beat in this setting

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Sorry Teacher But I wasn't flaming your pick...but I don't think Brazil is going to be as easy as many may think to beat in this setting
    when u have the refs on your side like they did v colombia of course it wont be easy. ;-)

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Neymar loss will actually make Brazil tighten up the midfield and defense. Germany is still not convincing. The refs will favor the home team as previous game and Brazil will find a way to sneak in a winner.

Dirty Sanchez

when u have the refs on your side like they did v colombia of course it wont be easy. ;-)
    I think the weak link for Brazil is their goal keeper....that is where they need to worry

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Ozil, Schweinsteiger, Khedira, Muller, etc... are all great players, but 1on1 Brazillians dominate them, that's just a fact. The only chance Germany has in this game is to pass the ball around the Brazillians, otherwise they aren't going to outplay them especially in the midfield.
    seriously? If u just go head to head germany wins this one except maybe 3 postions. Please tell me which player is better than Schweinsteiger on this brazilian midfield roster - u cant be serious. Özil is not in best shape and plays the wrong postion, if hes playing on his standard postion (center midfield) no one on this brazilian roster is better. And who can compete with Müller? What do u see here? Hulk better? Fred? Come on...Fred is master terrible, every offensive player on the german roster beats him. Even Khedira can compete with guys like paulinho, fernandinho. Maybe gustavo has a small edge over him.

neuer >>>>>> cesar
    hummels = luiz
    boateng = dante
    lahm >>>>>> d.alves/maicon
    höwedes < marcelo
    kroos beats every brazilian midfielder

Dont get me wrong, its one single game and everything can happen and those head to head comparisons dont mean shit. But u were talking about brazilians having better individual players than germany. Germany even plays better as a team. I dont know how much football u are watching.

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is what will happen: Germany will get red carded late in first half....game wil be tied after 90 minutes.....game will be tied after 120 minutes brazil wins in penalty kicks. mark it down.

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post
    seriously? If u just go head to head germany wins this one except maybe 3 postions. Please tell me which player is better than Schweinsteiger on this brazilian midfield roster - u cant be serious. Özil is not in best shape and plays the wrong postion, if hes playing on his standard postion (center midfield) no one on this brazilian roster is better. And who can compete with Müller? What do u see here? Hulk better? Fred? Come on...Fred is master terrible, every offensive player on the german roster beats him. Even Khedira can compete with guys like paulinho, fernandinho. Maybe gustavo has a small edge over him.

neuer >>>>>> cesar
    hummels = luiz
    boateng = dante
    höwedes < marcelo

Dont get me wrong, its one single game and everything can happen and those head to head comparisons dont mean shit. But u were talking about brazilians having better individual players than germany. Germany even plays better as a team. I dont know how much football u are watching.
    luiz> hummels

DrRuss
    DrRuss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

The real question is - how far did FIFA promised to prop up Brazil to avoid more riots on the street?

This has been the shitiest Brazil team since I can remember, Neymar is a boob in Barca, same in the national. They don't have Sanches, Messi, nor Iniesta, who are the people holding up Barca most of the time, not Neymar. Hulk and Fred are retards, Silva is too old. Only goal for Barca could come from Sideshow Bob header during a corner, but he has not been given the roaming freedom he deserves.

OP - good bet, if FIFA doesn't step up to push Brazil to the final - your bet is as good as gold!

the_situation

Will probably be another Brazil fix, they advance with the refs help

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by thestrategist View Post
    luiz> hummels
    not going to argue that for hours now, as most will see it differently. For me personally Hummels is even better than Luiz. Hummels is maybe one of the most modern defenders atm. Luiz is very good aswell, lacks on the tactical side. But as is said not going to discuss that in here as everyone will have their own opinions. I just dont see anything that puts Luiz over Hummels, but still i put them on the same level, as their is not much difference between them. I guess ur judging on the transfer money lately - i care about soccer skills.

the_situation

Quote Originally Posted by Stifler View Post

neuer >>>>>> cesar
    hummels = luiz
    boateng = dante
    höwedes < marcelo

If this is how you cap any sport you must be making weekly deposits to your book

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by DrRuss View Post
    The real question is - how far did FIFA promised to prop up Brazil to avoid more riots on the street?

This has been the shitiest Brazil team since I can remember, Neymar is a boob in Barca, same in the national. They don't have Sanches, Messi, nor Iniesta, who are the people holding up Barca most of the time, not Neymar. Hulk and Fred are retards, Silva is too old. Only goal for Barca could come from Sideshow Bob header during a corner, but he has not been given the roaming freedom he deserves.

OP - good bet, if FIFA doesn't step up to push Brazil to the final - your bet is as good as gold!
    Yeah...you got it right Russ calling players retards speaks volumes

1234 ... Last