mishel2512
    mishel2512's Avatar Become A Pro!

Argentina vs Belgium more then 31 fouls good bet ;)

I believe in this game like the Brasil yesterday, there will be a lot fast players who will want to attack either side and they must be tackled!
    So overall i think lots of fouls and hard game so definitely i see more then 31 fouls here..also i can see Argentina in the semi and also maybe Costa rica

Cheers!

smb26
    smb26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

well what happened yesterday won't happen today, and I believe players will be shown the yellow cards earlier so they will be afraid from fouling each other

mishel2512

Why do you think they will be shown yellow cards earlier?

smb26

Well because of all the buzz from yesterday's game, as you saw the referee didn't show any card until the 64 minute and that was almost after over 40 fouls. If you think that today this will happen again then you are totally wrong, FIFA adapts quickly like what happened after the first Brazil match, after that the referees were afraid to give Brazil any calls inside the penalty box or close to it because they think they are "faking".

Today also you will notice that Arjen Robben will get fukked (referees will not be concerned about Robben dives) because he admitted of "diving" in the first half against Mexico and because of the controversial penalty call in the second half of the same game.

also be aware that if the fouls are made against "stars" (Hazard, Messi, DiMaria...) at the beginning of the game this will make it even faster to book players which will reduce the fouls later

mishel2512

So maybe over 3.5 yellow cards good option?

smb26

it is possible, I saw the formation for both and I only see only one world class defender (Kompany). Rest of the players are horrible in terms of tackling including Mascherano

smb26

well only 3 yellow cards (Messi should have been given a yellow)
    so both were under 3.5 cards and 31 fouls

mishel2512

I saw
    Anyway lets hope Costa rica make lots of fouls i love that kind of betting