Drug dealin money
    BigBusiness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Dirty filthy Colombians.

And people wondered why Tony Montana hated them

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Fractured vertebra. He's not going be the same anymore when he's back. RIP Barcelona

nskokov
    nskokov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Neymar's impact on Brazil is overrated.

He was a total non-factor today and they still won. They can get enough from that solid defensive line and offense from set pieces and a timely goal perhaps from Hulk/Oscar/Fred to beat Germany.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Germany can't possible choke right?

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by nskokov View Post

He was a total non-factor today and they still won. They can get enough from that solid defensive line and offense from set pieces and a timely goal perhaps from Hulk/Oscar/Fred to beat Germany.
    That's a really retarded statement, considering Neymar's stature alone means that the rest of the team are alot more free to move around the pitch since the opposition knows what he's capable of and usually use atleast two players to deal with him. Not to mention that he is really the only attacking player Brazil have had this world cup and leading up to it.

They rely a TON on him, and he puts the other players at ease as one of those players that can step up and decide a game when his team mates are struggling.

So yeah this is a HUGE blow to Brazil going forward.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

His goals got them through the group stage. Overall his presence on the pitch makes Brazil a better team, even in today's game. The Colombians really ****** him up, but keeping the defense busy is part of winning the game.

pintsonice
    pintsonice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2226

The greatest part about this comment is how you mention Fred... Hahahaha have you watched him this tournament? Put me in the fukkkin game I'll do more than that back freckle. Oscar and hulk haven't done shit either.. I'm not sure what tournament you've been watching but Germany will annihilate brazil without neymar. Your a peon and should stop betting on soccer before you lose all your money..

FrenchTranslat°
    FrenchTranslat°'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

not lucky

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Big blow not as big as tiago silva missing semi final as well make Germany just slightly favourite to progress.

Prince88
    Prince88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1210

Neymar is very very overrated
    his biggest role in the games are his presence, cause other teams think he is much more than he is.

Thiago Silva is the best defender in the world, tho. Dante is ok.

nskokov
    nskokov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by pintsonice View Post
    The greatest part about this comment is how you mention Fred... Hahahaha have you watched him this tournament? Put me in the fukkkin game I'll do more than that back freckle. Oscar and hulk haven't done shit either.. I'm not sure what tournament you've been watching but Germany will annihilate brazil without neymar. Your a peon and should stop betting on soccer before you lose all your money..

The same Fred that outscored Neymar in the Confederations Cup.

Sure he hasn't played his best so far, that doesn't mean he can't turn it around against Germany. Neymar is a good player, no doubt, but let's not act like he was Brazil's only hope. Yes he has 4 goals, but all 4 of which by the way against Cameroon and Croatia and not Mexico, Chile, and Colombia. I'm not saying he's all hype, but his game is overrated when it comes to helping a team win a World Cup. Brazil can do it without him, I am 100% sure of that.

The Brazilian roster is loaded with talent, others will step up. Now Germany might beat them either way, but I can guarantee you it wont be because Neymar wasn't there. It takes more than that to win or lose.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

No matter how you slice it, losing Neymar hurts. They may have the talent without him, may win anyway without him but you can't say they're better without him.

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Yes, brazil is almost done in the cup. Neymar jr is the guy who make play this team. Also Thiago Silva is banned for the next match. Argentina - Germany the final.