Let's goooooo belgiummmmm!!!!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    I'm 3-0 with Belgium why stop now.

Belgium +100 for meeee..

Let's goooooo belgiummmmm!!!!!!
    NO offense farm, but I can say the entire city of Houston hopes you lose your ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    I THOUGHT I saw a post earlier this morning about farm taking USA!!! Now he is on Belgium????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please show me where I said I was betting USA. Cause if you can read no where in that thread did I say I was betting on USA. Started that thread to see if anybody had any opinions on it. So go back an ask your slut mother to teach your dumbass how to read biitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post

farmhouse1

Please show me where it said I was betting on USA in that thread please come on. Are you illiterate also???
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I THOUGHT I saw a post earlier this morning about farm taking USA!!! Now he is on Belgium????

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Only a real dumbass like you can get banned from a forum. I even know who banned you in another forum.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

USA +180 to advance & USA +320

Well I've bet Belgium all 3 of their games and gotta say I don't have much confidence in them. USA is very capable of beating Them.
    Well, I'm literate, and nowhere do you ask for opinions. You all but say you're on the US, saying otherwise now is semantics. So lighten up, bitch.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Please show me where I said I was betting USA. Cause if you can read no where in that thread did I say I was betting on USA. Started that thread to see if anybody had any opinions on it. So go back an ask your slut mother to teach your dumbass how to read biitch.
    Dude, CHILL the fuk out man, wow!!! Someone put all their bankroll on Argentina to win in regulation??? LOL!!! That is some brutal talk for a guy who stated the obvious dude.. "slut mother"??? What a fukking uneducated stud you must be to clown someone's mom, smh...

YOUR post earlier stated "I have watched ALL 3 Belgium matches and I am NOT very confident in them, USA can def win this match...". TO ME, dumbazz, that IMPLIES you sure as fuk aern't taking Belgium, LOL!!!!

So you come back with a post backing Belgium??? You are pretty much as dumb as it gets bro, LOL!!!! You don't even know what you want, hahahaha!!!!

Priceless shit man

farmhouse1

GL. I respect USA but I just have to keep riding Belgium they've been too good to me and if they lose today I will happily go down with them. Again I made that USA thread to garner some opinions on the match and to no surprise didn't get any replies so after contemplating it I said fuxk it let's go Belgium!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Saturday card:

Cubs/nats under 4.5 -110 F5
    Yankees/Red Sox under 3.5 -110 F5
    Cardinals +125 Lynn vs grienke
    Reds +109 simon vs Caine
    Brewers -.5 -110 F5NO offense farm, but I can say the entire city of Houston hopes you lose your ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

USA!!! USA!!! USA!!!