mgoncalves10
    mgoncalves10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Monday World Cup Action

World Cup action has been my bread and butter. On Monday, we got France - Nigeria and Algeria - Germany..

France is a -1 favorite at the price of -135. If you take them ML you can get it right now at -220. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to see that price go up before the match kicks off tomorrow. This French squad has quite possibly the best midfield of all the teams in the tournament. Matuidi, Mavuba, Valbuena, Pogba, Sissoko, Griezzman, Cabaye and Schneiderlin. Offensively, they have Benzema who is having a good tournament, as well as Olivier Giroud and Remy. With that said, they have a lot off offensive options, while defensively, they are solid as well.

Nigeria on the other hand is not all that great, and had Bosnia not had a clean goal disallowed, the Nigerian's would have probably already been home. Their main players are Mikel, who isn't all that great in my opinion, and Emineke up top. Their goalkeeper Enyeama is all one of the main figures in the squad, and he should be VERY busy on Monday. He plays in the French League, so he will also be familiar with most of these players. While they are quick and athletic, when it comes to footballing ability, they are in a clear mismatch with the French.

This French squad came under serious fire having had to go through a play-off against Ukraine to get through to the tournament. But since that, they have looked very confident in this tournament. They move the ball well, and they tend to create a lot of opportunities.

I don't see Nigeria holding them down. The spread (-1) at -135 looks like a good option, and I will also play the ML in a parlay.

As for props in this game, I like 2 or 3 goals at +100, France to score first at -275. Once it gets closer to game time, I'll post my final picks for this game...

I'll post some info on the Germany game shortly..

Share your thoughts on the France match..

Duckshit
    Duckshit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

This is more like it..... Thanks for sharing..... France -1 Germany -1 looks fun today.

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by Duckshit View Post
    This is more like it..... Thanks for sharing..... France -1 Germany -1 looks fun today.
    Where are you seeing Germany -1? Everywhere I've looked I see them at -1.5.. If I can get them at -1 I'll def take it. Worst case, a push in my opinion..

mgoncalves10

For the Nigeria - France match:

- France (-1)
    - 2 or 3 Goals

I'm also going to take the France ML (-240) which was at -220 last night, in a parlay..

HeinrichII
    HeinrichII's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 853

Locked and loaded on:
    - Over 2.5 France vs Nigeria
    - Over 3 Germany vs Algeria

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by mgoncalves10 View Post
    Where are you seeing Germany -1? Everywhere I've looked I see them at -1.5.. If I can get them at -1 I'll def take it. Worst case, a push in my opinion..
    I just saw Germany -1 at Bovada on an alternate line, but it was -240.

mgoncalves10

I hope you all followed me on the France bets..

France wins 2-0..

France (-1) - WIN
    France Win/Under 2.5 (LIVE BET) - WIN
    2/3 Goals - WIN

3 for 3.. +$82.00 to start the day..

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Germany to win to nil + 100
    Muller Anytime +100
    correct scores: Germany 2-0, 3-0.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I hope you all followed me on the France bets..

France wins 2-0..

France (-1) - WIN
    France Win/Under 2.5 (LIVE BET) - WIN
    2/3 Goals - WIN

3 for 3.. +$82.00 to start the day..
    Good start for today, is that all you are doing??? Germany game is in 25 mins... Either way, have a good day

mgoncalves10

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Good start for today, is that all you are doing??? Germany game is in 25 mins... Either way, have a good day
    This Germany game has me on the fence.. Germany should win, but I think it's going to be a tough game. I have a parlay with Germany ML & France ML pending..

As for individual props, I'm on 2/3 Goals as well, Germany to win & cleansheet, and 2nd Half most goals... May take a live bet depending on how things are going..

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

This Germany game has me on the fence.. Germany should win, but I think it's going to be a tough game. I have a parlay with Germany ML & France ML pending..

As for individual props, I'm on 2/3 Goals as well, Germany to win & cleansheet, and 2nd Half most goals... May take a live bet depending on how things are going..
    Thanks for posting that, good luck man!!!

mgoncalves10

What a surprising result.. 0-0 at the end of regulation.. Wow..