Robin Van Rogan
    Robin Van Rogan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Colombia to qualify @3.00, get on it now!

Is already going down, is at 2.86 in some places.

This is the biggest bet of my life, although I'm not some kind of high roller, but for me is significant.

I have 12 units @3.00
    Also I have some hedges in cause this goes to extra time:
    Brazil after extra time @10.00 - 1.2u
    Brazil on penalties @15.00 - 0.85u

So I'm pretty much covered as long as Brazil doesn't win on regular time, which I'm very confident they won't.

Also this is my first thread here, I hope I don't jinx myself, but I feel this is really the sharpest bet of my life.

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

i'm with you on this one, Columbia at this price are a sure bet and i'll be lumping on it, i'm hoping because its Brazil in Brazil the usual host nation hokas pokas doesn't become a factor, because Columbia are the better side and have played better football.

If you don't mind me asking, what's your units at?

Robin Van Rogan

The fact that they're hosting might be a liability.

Since the tickets are so goddamn expensive, they're not your usual soccer fans, that actually know how to support their team in adversity.
    Most people are there more for bragging rights, to appear on television, to take selfies and post on Facebook and brag about it.
    They get restless very easily and the players have to constantly sign for the crowd to make some noise.
    This makes the team even more nervous, not to mention the pressure by the media, which is immense.

I play with $10.00 units, sorry

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree!! Colombia will be Brazils end...

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think most people are overrating Columbia, yes I do agree they have looked amazing but lets keep it in context here they had a much easier group while Brazil was taking on serious competitors like Mexico and Croatia. Hell I would say even Mexico would put up a good fight against the Colombians so I expect the Brazilians to do good here. I think Brazil qualify in a close one but I agree you are not getting too much value on the moneyline.

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha wtf is this nonsense??
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin Van Rogan View Post
    The fact that they're hosting might be a liability.

Since the tickets are so goddamn expensive, they're not your usual soccer fans, that actually know how to support their team in adversity.
    Most people are there more for bragging rights, to appear on television, to take selfies and post on Facebook and brag about it.
    They get restless very easily and the players have to constantly sign for the crowd to make some noise.
    This makes the team even more nervous, not to mention the pressure by the media, which is immense.

I play with $10.00 units, sorry

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Brazil will win against Colombia and will lose in the semi

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Brazil may have higher chance to qualify but the value is on Colombia here.
    Got Colombia outright at 23, expecting Coffee Men to go deep.

Robin Van Rogan

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Haha wtf is this nonsense??
    I'm brazilian, I know about Brazil.

The players have the entire country in their back, did you see them crying before the penalty shootout?
    Did you know that Thiago Silva, the captain, was so afraid he was going to miss the PK, he asked the coach to be the last man to take it, even after the goalkepper?
    Yes, the captain and one of the leaders of the group.

They're going to succumb to the pressure eventually, if not now, definitely against Germany.

ohdecas
    ohdecas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Van Rogan View Post
    I'm brazilian, I know about Brazil.

The players have the entire country in their back, did you see them crying before the penalty shootout?
    Did you know that Thiago Silva, the captain, was so afraid he was going to miss the PK, he asked the coach to be the last man to take it, even after the goalkepper?
    Yes, the captain and one of the leaders of the group.

They're going to succumb to the pressure eventually, if not now, definitely against Germany.
    Robin is smart