PARLAYGOD
    PARLAYGOD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Game analysis and thoughts germany vs algeria and france vs nigeria?

Whats your guys thoughts on tomorrow soccer games?
    GAME 1 ANALYSIS

Obviously Germany should win this game 95% they gonna win outright but the vigor is way to much to take such a risk and Germany always has that chance of choking in elimination games but pretty confident they wont choke 1st Round against Algeria, its Algeria First time in Elimination round so they gonna be nervous. SO?

Best Plays the Over/ Under 3? or Germany -1.5/Algeria +1.5?

(GERMANY REALLY LOOKED LIKE THEY PLAYED SOFT AS HELL AGAINST USA BUT THEY SORTA LOOKED LIKE THERE WERE TRYING TO SCORE MORE AND JUST COULDN'T SO I DON'T KNOW IF GERMANY IS OUT OF GAS OR JUST WAS A LAZY PLAY? ) I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO PICK HERE?? WILL ALGERIA EVEN SCORE ON GERMANY? BUT IF THAT THE CASE WILL GERMANY SCORE AT LEAST 3? TO GIVE THE OVER/PUSH?

ALGERIA IS THE DOG AND GONNA PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT THEY REALLY GONNA LOSE BY 2 GOALS IN A ELIMINATION GAME? THESE PLAYS ARE HORRIBLE AND HARD TO PICK GOOD JOB LINEMAKERS

AS OF NOW I HAVE NO PLAY ON THIS GAME UNLESS YOU WANNA PUT IN A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF ON GERMANY MONEY LINE , YOUR THOUGHTS?

GAME 2 ANALYSIS

France also should win this game outright but vigor is way to much to put on France and France has been sorta under the radar they have been playing great but sorta not really talked about much? Nigeria are just one of those annoying African teams that just don't go away and play super dirty and teams like that have a great chance to pull the upset if I were to choose the upset it would be this game but still think France will Win.

Best plays the Over/ Under 2.5? or France -1/ Nigeria +1?

(OBVIOUSLY NIGERIA +1 HAS NO VALUE HERE UNLESS YOU THINK NIGERIA IS GONNA WIN COVERING THE +1 JUST MEANS A PUSH IN ALL LIKELIHOOD UNLESS YOU THINK THERE GONNA WIN)

I THINK OVER 2.5 IS A GOOD PLAY BUT THEN AGAIN STUPID ASS NIGERIA WITH THEIR DEFENSE MINDED APPROACH AND DIRTY DEFENSE PLAY CAN F THIS UP AND THERE LACK OF AN OFFENSIVE THREAT.

I STILL THINK THINK THE OVER 2.5 IS THE ONLY GOOD PLAY HERE GONNA PUT COUPLE UNITS ON THAT

WHATS YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS?

Kurasik89
    Kurasik89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 862

France -1.

Algeria may actually hold Germany to 1 goal because they play dirty defence but France will be too much for Nigeria. France look very confident and clever with the ball, they won't settle for a 1-goal win.

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Germany to win to nil for me, can see this being 2-0. Algeria will get 1-2 chances atleast to threaten and are a big side but can't see there being an upset here.

Nigeria proved against Argentina they can score and france have the capacity to score goals and concede the odd one too (5-2 game with the swiss)