whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

What will the upset be in Germany/France games?

99% of the public will hammer Germany and France tomorrow. Surely it's far too obvious for both of these teams to just win outright?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yes one if not both African teams will advance.

Remember France and Germany are mostly white boys.

Black Kid run faster than white kid.

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Yes one if not both African teams will advance.

Remember France and Germany are mostly white boys.

Black Kid run faster than white kid.
    racist, unfunny, retarded.

To answer your question OP, i'm not sure either. fancy germany to win to nil and france to win in 90, will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if any opinions influence me.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    racist, unfunny, retarded.

To answer your question OP, i'm not sure either. fancy germany to win to nil and france to win in 90, will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if any opinions influence me.
    eat a fat dikk pal. I'm a black man myself its okay to have a sense of humor.

we are better athletes period.

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    eat a fat dikk pal. I'm a black man myself its okay to have a sense of humor.

we are better athletes period.
    it's people like you who make society desensitized and think racism if not directly offensive is okay, have some self respect 'pal'

PARLAYGOD
    PARLAYGOD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

GAME 1 ANALYSIS

Obviously Germany should win this game 95% they gonna win outright but the vigor is way to much to take such a risk and Germany always has that chance of choking in elimination games but pretty confident they wont choke 1st Round against Algeria, its Algeria First time in Elimination round so they gonna be nervous. SO?

Best Plays the Over/ Under 3? or Germany -1.5/Algeria +1.5?

(GERMANY REALLY LOOKED LIKE THEY PLAYED SOFT AS HELL AGAINST USA BUT THEY SORTA LOOKED LIKE THERE WERE TRYING TO SCORE MORE AND JUST COULDN'T SO I DON'T KNOW IF GERMANY IS OUT OF GAS OR JUST WAS A LAZY PLAY? ) I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT TO PICK HERE?? WILL ALGERIA EVEN SCORE ON GERMANY? BUT IF THAT THE CASE WILL GERMANY SCORE AT LEAST 3? TO GIVE THE OVER/PUSH?

ALGERIA IS THE DOG AND GONNA PLAY THEIR HEARTS OUT THEY REALLY GONNA LOSE BY 2 GOALS IN A ELIMINATION GAME? THESE PLAYS ARE HORRIBLE AND HARD TO PICK GOOD JOB LINEMAKERS

GAME 2 ANALYSIS

France also should win this game 89% outright but vigor is way to much to put on France and France has been sorta under the radar they have been playing great but sorta not really talked about much? Nigeria are just one of those annoying African teams that just don't go away and play super dirty and teams like that have a great chance to pull the upset if I were to choose the upset it would be this game but still think France will Win.

Best plays the Over/ Under 2.5? or France -1/ Nigeria +1?

(OBVIOUSLY NIGERIA +1 HAS NO VALUE HERE UNLESS YOU THINK NIGERIA IS GONNA WIN COVERING THE +1 JUST MEANS A PUSH IN ALL LIKELIHOOD UNLESS YOU THINK THERE GONNA WIN)

(FRANCE -1 IS A GOOD PLAY BUT WILL THEY SCORE MORE THAN 2 ON NIGERIA WITH THE WAY NIGERIA PLAYS DEFENSE AND SOMETIMES NIGERIA GETS LUCKY ON THE COUNTER WITH THEIR SPEED AND MIGHT SCORE (USING THE TERM MIGHT VERY LIGHTLY THIS TEAM COULDN'T EVEN SCORE ON A HORRIBLE 2014 JAPAN TEAM BUT SCORED ON ARGENTINA WTF)

I THINK OVER 2.5 IS A GOOD PLAY BUT THEN AGAIN STUPID ASS NIGERIA WITH THEIR DEFENSE MINDED APPROACH AND DIRTY DEFENSE PLAY CAN F THIS UP AND THERE LACK OF AN OFFENSIVE THREAT.

I STILL THINK THINK THE OVER 2.5 IS THE ONLY GOOD PLAY HERE GONNA PUT COUPLE UNITS ON THAT

WHATS YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS?

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

I have a feeling France will draw, and win in extra time, just to be annoying. I don't think Germany will let people down, they always go out there to win. If they get a goal the -1.5 should hit too, since they won't take Algeria lightly (like they did against Ghana) and they like to run up the score against opponents (maybe not against USA out of respect for Klinsmann)

Then again, the last week or so of the WC has been awful for me, so I would value some more input