Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

How likely are reg time Draws in tonight's matches?

I was surprised how both Brazil and Chile seemed content to draw from about 70 mins in yesterday.

Well that's how I saw it anyway. Both almost looked like they had an agreement to take it to a shootout once into ET.

I want to keep it simple and just take Netherlands and Costa Rica ML today but am wondering if experienced tournament bettors think we are going to see more games going like Brazil Chile this round?

Aria
    Aria's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

well yeah of course. these games are all cup finals to these teams and they are all focusing on not loosing the game ahead of winning it, if that Brazil v Chille game was a group stage match Brazil would have kept going forward but when they sensed they could of lost the game on the break they sat off.

Holland v mexico could go to extra time if Mexico sit deep and try to hit only on the break, the dutch will attack but have a history of extra time in the knock out stages (though, the odds on them to win in 90 minutes are too juicey not to take)

Costa Rica v Greece has extra time written all over it unless Costa Rica nick a goal and it opens the game up.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Aria 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.