bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hit This NOW !!!

Sunday

NETHERLANDS +100 vs Mexico

You're not getting this price at kickoff

smb26
    smb26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 317

let us hope Van Gaal saves you, because that Netherlands defense is horrible

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

^ how can you say horrible...2 pks of the 3 goals conceded...im gunna ask these young boys to step up...mexico face another ultra offensive powerhouse in holland with not 1 but probably 3 neymars quality goal scorers...mexico have their hands full indeed

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Quote Originally Posted by smb26 View Post
    let us hope Van Gaal saves you, because that Netherlands defense is horrible
    2 dubious pks, 1 unstoppable Tim Cahill's goal and the defense is horrible??? Lol...

bostonbruins

Everyone is focused on the Brazil game , this is a great value and will probably hit -120 by Sunday

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

+123 on pinnacle now...... I agree though, mexico results have flattered them.

smb26

I don't know how people rate the defense in games, but let me tell how I do, no good defensive team plays 5-3-2 formation (Netherlands formation) that is why Van Gaal plays with this formation.

vasilli07

I don't know how people rate the defense in games, but let me tell how I do, no good defensive team plays 5-3-2 formation (Netherlands formation) that is why Van Gaal plays with this formation.
    That's why LvG is a great coach. Adding more players in defence to cover up the biggest weakness in the team. If not, how does he improve his defence? Unless you are telling me that there are some world class Dutch defenders out he didn't call up. This is not club football, he can't go out and buy good defenders.
    Last edited by vasilli07; 06-27-14 at 08:38 PM.

smb26

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    That's why LvG is a great coach. Adding more players in defence to cover up the biggest weakness in the team. If not, how does he improve his defence? Unless you are telling me that there are some world class Dutch defenders out he didn't call up. This is not club football, he can't go out and buy good defenders.
    Well here is his problem, he doesn't have world class defenders that's why he has 5 defenders who are average or horrible defenders. If Mexico had AND played with three strikers then Netherlands will be in trouble Spain had one pure striker (Diego Costa) while Chile had 2 (Sanchez and Vargas), it is only the Australian team that really showed how weak Netherlands is, they had 1 striker and 3 attacking midfielders it exposed the Netherlands side.

vasilli07

Well here is his problem, he doesn't have world class defenders that's why he has 5 defenders who are average or horrible defenders. If Mexico had AND played with three strikers then Netherlands will be in trouble Spain had one pure striker (Diego Costa) while Chile had 2 (Sanchez and Vargas), it is only the Australian team that really showed how weak Netherlands is, they had 1 striker and 3 attacking midfielders it exposed the Netherlands side.
    If Mexico is going to play with 3 strikers, then they have to sacrifice a midfielder or a defender to do that, that will weaken their defence-midfield setup as well. With the form of Robben and RVP, I can't see them doing that. And Mexico has been average attacking players when compared to the likes of Spain and Chile.

As shown in that Brazil game, a quality team can breach this Mexican defence easily. That day, it just happen that Ochoa was at the right place at the right time that day, will he be so lucky again?

smb26

Quote Originally Posted by vasilli07 View Post
    If Mexico is going to play with 3 strikers, then they have to sacrifice a midfielder or a defender to do that, that will weaken their defence-midfield setup as well. With the form of Robben and RVP, I can't see them doing that. And Mexico has been average attacking players when compared to the likes of Spain and Chile.

As shown in that Brazil game, a quality team can breach this Mexican defence easily. That day, it just happen that Ochoa was at the right place at the right time that day, will he be so lucky again?
    you are definitely right. Mexico has to sacrifice in midfield AND defense to manage Netherlands but that is the point, if they do such thing then believe me it is totally unpredictable game that is why I said "hope Van Gaal saves you".

I can see how teams like Brazil, Chile, Germany ...etc will play but I can't predict the Netherlands - Mexico game

bostonbruins

Holy Shit I was almost done tying the noose What a finish