brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

World Cup Picks - Round of 16

Uruguay ML +310

Colombia lost their best striker Falcao, now Uruguay has to play without their best striker. Difference is that Uruguay has a great combo of attackers, Cavani and Forlan, who will step into the spotlight and get a big win.

Brazil ML -185

Neymar cannot and will not be stopped. The host team moves on.

Best of luck
    YTD: 2-1

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

you do know falcao has been out all tournament and they went 3-0 without him still, basically dominating every game.... suarez won the england game by himself without him they probably wouldnt even be in the 16s

if you believe in them at all take a draw to head into penalties, i still see colombia winning 3-1

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

i'm staying away from that game Colombia beat 3 crap teams i ain't buying their elite, but without Suarez Uruguay could be crap as well.

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Yes, I do know that. Colombia beat Greece, Ivory Coast, and Japan...... On the other hand, Uruguay has allowed 1 goal in the last 180 minutes on the pitch against 2 powerhouses, Italy and England. Highly doubtful Colombia, without Falcao, puts up 3 goals here. Forlan won player of the 2010 World Cup. Best of luck

addic3t
    Update your status
    addic3t's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5021

Quote Originally Posted by brellis23 View Post
    Yes, I do know that. Colombia beat Greece, Ivory Coast, and Japan...... On the other hand, Uruguay has allowed 1 goal in the last 180 minutes on the pitch against 2 powerhouses, Italy and England. Highly doubtful Colombia, without Falcao, puts up 3 goals here. Forlan won player of the 2010 World Cup. Best of luck
    Do u even know the differents betweens the powerhouses teams, compared to old days? Also England did lose with 1-2 and dont know where u get 180 min clean sheets from.

nvm...read wrong..1 goal and not clean sheet.

Look at the squads and not just the name!
    Colombia will win!

Last edited by addic3t; 06-27-14 at 12:54 PM.