JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

+800 Netherlands to win World Cup

Seems like good value to me. Mexico is tough but after that Argentina (who might get knocked out) is the only other threat. Meanwhile on the other side Brazil will probably play a tough Colombia team then meet either Germany or France. Seems like they are on the right side of the bracket.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

These guys might be overrated... Spain was clearly one of the worst teams in the tournament.

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    These guys might be overrated... Spain was clearly one of the worst teams in the tournament.
    Should beat Mexico though

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    Should beat Mexico though
    Yeah they should. I can't wait for the matchup though great goalie vs the 3 headed monster or Holland.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

USA beats Belgium 2-0. USA beats Switzerland in PKs. USA beats Netherlands in semi finals. USA beats ??????? in finals. A nation rejoices.

Stifler
    Stifler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10391

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    USA beats Belgium 2-0. USA beats Switzerland in PKs. USA beats Netherlands in semi finals. USA beats ??????? in finals. A nation rejoices.
    ...and then the alarm clock is ringing.

Belgium will knock them out.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane1091 View Post
    LOL !!!!!!!! put the crack pipe down kid!

Ronin38
    Ronin38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 134

i like this bet too!Go Netherlands!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Why was no one giving Holland a chance before the World Cup?

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

because nobody thought the spanish national team would send a group of clones to the world cup
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: chidondollars

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I got them at +1200 after the 5-1 Spain blowout. If they start playing like that game, and less like the game versus Mexico (even thoguh they showed some character in the end), there is a ton of value in +900.

Also before the world cup, people generally didn't give Holland a chance because the focus is usually on Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Germany over any other team to win it.

senser
    senser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    I got them at +1200 after the 5-1 Spain blowout. If they start playing like that game, and less like the game versus Mexico (even thoguh they showed some character in the end), there is a ton of value in +900.

Also before the world cup, people generally didn't give Holland a chance because the focus is usually on Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Germany over any other team to win it.
    No, it is because their team, besides Van Persie-Robben and maybe Sneijder(not the last years), sucks. The press in their home country didn't believe they would pass the group stage. Now they were very lucky with Mexico and Costa Rica. They are out in the semi-finals.

CWD
    Update your status
    CWD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 190

Quote Originally Posted by senser View Post
    No, it is because their team, besides Van Persie-Robben and maybe Sneijder(not the last years), sucks. The press in their home country didn't believe they would pass the group stage. Now they were very lucky with Mexico and Costa Rica. They are out in the semi-finals.
    they have laid an egg every major tourney since forever, 2000 euro vs italy was an absolute joke, the final against spain the same, they have had such an easy road so far interesting to see what happens

this is the first time i havent taken them in world cup futures, they were 28-1 up to the first game still kicking myself i didnt bet them