MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5520

Some players are just dumb look at aus spain match only villa in the box yet aus players stayed away from him like the plague like cmon they knew the ball was going in the box yet no one even attempts to go to villa the only spanish player
    Last edited by MiDNiTe; 06-27-14 at 01:09 PM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    have there been a fixed soccer game in the history of world cup?

not saying this specific match was a fix but would it surprise you if it were fixed?

i mean if this were to happen in usa vs portugal, i would say usa just sucked but i don't trust ghana.

those fukks would do anything for cash money.

what country flies 3 mill in cash to brazil just to pay the players because the players demanded it?

A country worried its players may boycott because they haven't received 5 figure bonus payments that were promised for making the world cup. My understanding anyway.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!
    THam12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2280

Fixing happens in friendlies... not the world cup.
    Ghana had a chance to advance, they were not gonna throw this game. Get real.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by THam12 View Post
    there's been clear fixed games in the world cup whether you believe it or not.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

there's been clear fixed games in the world cup whether you believe it or not.
    Not when a team has a chance of advancing with a win.
    There has been in instances where a team is already out or already in.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Not when a team has a chance of advancing with a win.
    There has been in instances where a team is already out or already in.
    wrong. 1982 world cup. look it up.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

I don't think fixers discriminate on which games they fix and which ones they don't.

Also, fixes can occur in many different ways, not just the one style you may have in your head.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

wrong. 1982 world cup. look it up.
    I think you need to look it up. Nobody took a dive in that game. They colluded so that they would both move on.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    I think you need to look it up. Nobody took a dive in that game. They colluded so that they would both move on.
    This. No money involved.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Exactly.
    Thats not a team throwing a game when they have a GREAT chance of advancing.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I click on the thread to look at the video. And video has been removed by youtube. damn it.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

lol what do you think collusion means? it means it's fixed.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

if you do some research, germany shouldn't want austria to advance. so why would they collude with them?

lol it was a clear fix and even when everyone knows it's a clear fix, people will deny it.

DrStale

if you do some research, germany shouldn't want austria to advance. so why would they collude with them?

lol it was a clear fix and even when everyone knows it's a clear fix, people will deny it.
    You argued that there was an instance wherein a team that could advance threw the game in order to profit. That did not happen. So then you changed your argument. You were still wrong the first time.

DrStale

So they'd prefer to have the team advance that already kicked their asses once?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

In fact some German and some Austrian players talked in the HT and decided that both teams are happy with the result because both would advance with it. So they decided to not hurt each other and don't do anything anymore to change the result. Walter Schachner (Austria) f.e. didn't know of it, so he tried to score a goal the whole game. Koncilia (Austrian goalie) apparently didn't know as well.
    This game was the reason why today all last group games are played at the same time.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

btw: remember the EM 2004? The game Sweden - Denmark? 2:2. It is well known what players were saying to each other during the game....

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

yeah maybe i misunderstood throwing a game aspect but germany could've scored more goals to eliminate austria, which people expected.

now why would germany want austria to move on when there was bad blood between them?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

yeah maybe i misunderstood throwing a game aspect but germany could've scored more goals to eliminate austria, which people expected.

now why would germany want austria to move on when there was bad blood between them?
    There wasn't really bad blood. The players (most of them) were cool with each other. The bad blood between them was more a media thing... 1:0 was perfect for both.

btw: here's a nice read about the 2:2 between Sweden and Denmark that I was talking about: http://www.theguardian.com/football/...en-denmark-2-2

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    In fact some German and some Austrian players talked in the HT and decided that both teams are happy with the result because both would advance with it. So they decided to not hurt each other and don't do anything anymore to change the result. Walter Schachner (Austria) f.e. didn't know of it, so he tried to score a goal the whole game. Koncilia (Austrian goalie) apparently didn't know as well.
    This game was the reason why today all last group games are played at the same time.
    so the germans weren't bitter towards austrians after 1978 world cup?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nigeria would have fixed something.....maybe yellow card or some bullshit.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    There wasn't really bad blood. The players (most of them) were cool with each other. The bad blood between them was more a media thing... 1:0 was perfect for both.

btw: here's a nice read about the 2:2 between Sweden and Denmark that I was talking about: http://www.theguardian.com/football/...en-denmark-2-2
    pretty shady shit.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

so the germans weren't bitter towards austrians after 1978 world cup?
    No, it's funny. But well documented. In fact the players were getting alone really well with each other. Of course there was a little teasing here and there, but no ongoing animosity towards each other.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

pretty shady shit.
    Yeah, that was pretty ugly....

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52093

It wasnt as shady as you suggest. When DK was in front 2-1 they had many big chances which the goalkeeper saved. I believe they even had one that hit the bar, if i remember correectly. So the game could have easily gone 3-1. But I agree the last goal sweden got was an easy one and after that the game stopped completely.

THam12
    Money is the motivation!

Are you bitter because you had a bet on ghana? Cause that would give you reason to scream fix.

new era
    new era's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

I guess every mistake can be looked as such then?

So Russian keeper must've given up those goals vs. Korea and Algeria on purpose then. RIGGED!!!!!!

SSSuperSergSSS
    SSSuperSergSSS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Own-goal started it. You're correct. Fix!
    Come on did you see that own goal?? Messi, Ronaldo, neymar and robben combined couldn't put it in the net the way he did

First 12