Jnordna
    Jnordna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Jnordna's World Cup Plays w/ Record

Jumping in late on the action. I'll keep a running win-loss-draw, along with +\- total of my units played. Good Luck everyone.

Jnordna's World Cup Plays
    0-0-0 : +0 Units

Wednesday, June 25, 2014:

Playing 1 Unit for all my bets on Bovada.com

Group F has been very slow and low scoring, I don't see much change in that today.

Nigeria vs Argentina (U2.5) Even
    Bosnia-Herzegovina vs Iran (U2.5) -120

Switzerland will try to make up their goal differential today against Honduras, incase they end up tying with Ecuador.

Switzerland (-1.5) +125

All of Ecuador and Frances games thus far have jumped over 2.5 goals. I presume that Ecuador will push for at least a plus 1 in their goal differential incase Switzerland gets the job done today. We should see at least 3 goals combined in this game.

Ecuador vs France (O2.5) -155

Feeling lucky? I won't be playing this but (O3.5) is +160 at bovada.com

Please comment with your thoughts on my first post of plays & good luck everyone!

Jnordna

Yesterday was a tough starter for my plays as my two F Group (U2.5) picks flew over.

Switzerland (-1.5) got the job done as they put a +3 up in their goal differential column.

I was spot on choosing the opposite totals yesterday as my last play Ecuador vs France (O2.5) ended in a 0-0 draw... Ouch.

Nonetheless I'm back at it today and only going to play 1 unit on each game in hopes to even out my units lost yesterday.

Jnordna

Jnordna's World Cup Plays
    1-3-0 : -2.5 Units

Thursday June 26, 2014

Playing one unit on all my picks at Bovada.com , 1 unit at (EVEN) being $100

Starting things of with Germany vs USA. I'm an American myself so I'll be playing the very risky biased play on USA to win outright.

USA to win (+700)

Ghana vs Portugal: Ghana still has a chance at getting into the knockout round with a USA loss and a win today over Portugal by at least 3 goals. Ghana will be playing with desperation but beating Portugal is not going to be an east task for them. therefore I like Ghana for the win or the draw today. The double chance market for Ghana or Draw is at (-135) while Ghana +.5 is the same bet at (-105).

Ghana +0.5 (-105)

Next up Russia vs Algeria: Russia will be playing with desperation today as well they must win outright to surpass Algeria into the knockout round and hope that Korea doesn't win by a miraculous 4 or more over Belgium (not going happen but anything is possible) I'll be rooting for the Russians to come from behind in the standing to advance today.

Russia to win (+110)

And the last play of the day, Belgium vs Korea Republic. This is almost to easy. The Koreans have a lot of heart but it will take a miracle to get to the knockout round. I'll be placing my money on the Red Devils tonight.

Belgium -1.5 (+190)

Please share your thoughts on my plays and your personal picks in my thread below, and good luck!

WildCelticsFan
    Update your status
    WildCelticsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11919

if you like money take Germany bro, head over heart.

Jnordna

Jnordna's World Cup Opposite Plays.. Should be the title

So far...

1-5-0 : -4.55 units

Praying my last two go through tonight and push me to

3-5-0 : -1.55 units

Jnordna

Quote Originally Posted by WildCelticsFan View Post
    if you like money take Germany bro, head over heart.
    As an American I should have not touched this game knowing the insanely biased risk I was taking, but for me it's more about the fun than the money, and the love for America and the freedom we have to be allowed to gamble. Praying for some luck on tonight's picks though