nskokov
    nskokov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

6/23 picks

Italy- Uruguay - OVER 2.5 (EVEN)

Uruguay needs to win so they will come out attacking. Suarez looks to be in good form after his last two goal outing. If Italy gets behind they will press hard to tie it back up. I just have a hard time seeing this game ending with 2 goals or less.

Colombia +120

Japan looked awful against Greece, even being a man up, and Colombia has only allowed 1 goal in two games. I was tempting to bet Colombia win to nil, but to win outright at +120 seemed like solid value. They have quietly been one of the better teams in this tournament with a +4 GD, albeit in a pretty weak group.

Ivory Coast +110

The only way Ivory Coast secures a place in the next round without any doubt is with a win in this game. Greece is still scoreless after two games and mid 80's temperature and high humidity in Fortaleza will be to Ivory Coasts advantage. This game has 1-0 or 2-0 written all over it.

I also used these bets to make 3 separate 2 way parlays.

I don't know what to do with England-Costa Rica. Maybe I'll throw a half unit on Costa Rica M/L because of the solid value or perhaps even CR +750 win to nil.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

literally just put my picks in we have all the same ones haha
    BOL, i put a small wager on costa rica as well, i could see them pulling another upset

farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

High scoring game in italy game??

Spinny
    Spinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I'm going $250 on Columbia/Ivory Coast. Unsure whether to add in costa rica +1 or not