Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    The tiebreaker really should be head to head before goals scored.....Such a shit rule

We'd be golden
    Yeah, would make more sense. The fact that Ghana can win and still get in over us when we beat them is shit. We should be in already.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    USA is dominating with 9 shots on goal, what are you talking about clown? Portugal scored on a fluke rebound...
    Listen douche, you don't have any idea. The day you have one actual contribution to this board, I will respect your opinion. I know that the last while you have decided to just post as many times per day as possible to win some sort of award.

The US squad played well, and frankly I was hoping they did well and wanted them to win, but don't let your bias skew your viewpoint.

When you can come to me with any sort of decent point of view, then we can chat. Until then.....lick my sack.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Listen douche, you don't have any idea. The day you have one actual contribution to this board, I will respect your opinion. I know that the last while you have decided to just post as many times per day as possible to win some sort of award.

The US squad played well, and frankly I was hoping they did well and wanted them to win, but don't let your bias skew your viewpoint.

When you can come to me with any sort of decent point of view, then we can chat. Until then.....lick my sack.
    Saying that Portugal could field a team without their whole starting lineup and still beat the US is a bit extreme though. I'd say that may be a bit more biased than leet stating the US played better. That's just me though.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Just woke up from a whiskey binge I went on because of that last second Portugal goal

TheLock
    TheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7931

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Yeah WTF, get that bum off the team like his Dad. I don't see anything he does well. Hold the ball for 30 seconds, it's over and we had it on their end to start the last two minutes or so.
    Bradley is without question a top 3 player on that side you boob.

He had a bad match. Good players have bad games sometimes. It happens in every sport.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Quote Originally Posted by TheLock View Post
    Bradley is without question a top 3 player on that side you boob.

He had a bad match. Good players have bad games sometimes. It happens in every sport.
    He's had two bad matches cause they're playing him out of position. Much better when driving from deep. Hope he gets it together for ze Germans.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Why did the Portugese have caveman drawings on their heads?

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12
    Last edited by horja1; 06-24-14 at 01:56 PM.

First ... 12131415