Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Lol Insigne was beyond a joke.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

refs watch and broadcast watch just werent synced

usual losing gambler hillbillies crying fix

like if he wanted to fix it for cr he wouldnt have given them a well deserved penalty to make it a 2 goal lead, but would shave 20 seconds off the end of the game

morons

btw - these are probably the same morons that when they lose their soccer bet on a late goal they start bitching about how the ref left the game go on for too long, definitely suspicious behavior

you are a shame to your species, an octopus can outcap you
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 06-20-14 at 01:14 PM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    These fukks just standing around still without the ball....wtf . Attack you pricks
    Didn't seem like they wanted to win at all,serve Italy right if Uruguay beat them.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    refs watch and broadcast watch just werent synced

usual losing gambler hillbillies crying fix

like if he wanted to fix it for cr he wouldnt have given them a well deserved penalty to make it a 2 goal lead, but would shave 20 seconds off the end of the game

morons
    Because FIFA is such a honest federation.

SportsMushroom

italy are traditionally a defensive minded team

its not that they didnt want to win, its just that they run into a team that beat them at their own game, they just couldnt penetrate the zone defense

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Because FIFA is such a honest federation.

i dont give a shit if fifa is in bed with the mob, give me your proof or provide reasonable arguments if you are gonna cry fix

here is my argument, if the ref wanted cr to win, why didnt he just give them a penalty earlier on, cr could have had two pks awarded, they would have taken a 2 goal lead and that would be it

why would the ref risk keeping the game so close? why would he award 4 minutes of extra time when there really wasnt any delay in the 2nd half, 2-3 minutes would have more than enough, 4 was overkill

anyone making an argument for a fixed game based on a 20 second time lapse that most likely is due to no synchronization of game and broadcast watch is just proof that we should reintroduce natural selection into humanity cause it is getting dumb as fak around here

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

Loser gamblers always cry fix ....if you feel game is fix..then get on the right side of the fix..duhhhh
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave Darkside Magick 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Loser gamblers always cry fix ....if you feel game is fix..then get on the right side of the fix..duhhhh

yeap, all these people bitching about the fix being in, they could just wait, watch the game, figure out were the fix is and bet accordingly

they all are so predictable, they wait till the game is over, and whatever the result, it was a clear fix for that result to happen, dumb fakking asses

TheSportsAnalyst
    TheSportsAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Nobody said the game was fixed.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by TheSportsAnalyst View Post
    Nobody said the game was fixed.
    Yeah, who was yelling fix? Most in here were talking about how badly Italy played and the ref made some weird calls/no calls and blew the whistle 20 seconds early which I don't remember ever seeing done that early

Also SportsMushroom, what is your first language?

packerd_00

i dont give a shit if fifa is in bed with the mob, give me your proof or provide reasonable arguments if you are gonna cry fix

here is my argument, if the ref wanted cr to win, why didnt he just give them a penalty earlier on, cr could have had two pks awarded, they would have taken a 2 goal lead and that would be it

why would the ref risk keeping the game so close? why would he award 4 minutes of extra time when there really wasnt any delay in the 2nd half, 2-3 minutes would have more than enough, 4 was overkill

anyone making an argument for a fixed game based on a 20 second time lapse that most likely is due to no synchronization of game and broadcast watch is just proof that we should reintroduce natural selection into humanity cause it is getting dumb as fak around here
    Seeing as FIFA runs the World Cup, I would hope youd give a shit. I never said a word about this game being fixed, what I said was FIFA is full of crooks.

SportsMushroom

yeah nobody said anything about the game being fixed

bunch of cry babies changing their tune, confirming the initial assessment: MORONS

packerd_00

yeah nobody said anything about the game being fixed

bunch of cry babies changing their tune, confirming the initial assessment: MORONS
    Says the dumb ass that doesn't care if FIFA is inbed with the Mob. Give your f@ckin head a shake.

TheCentaur

Sportsmushroom, what is your first language?

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Seeing as FIFA runs the World Cup, I would hope youd give a shit. I never said a word about this game being fixed, what I said was FIFA is full of crooks.

yeah same stupid arguments spewed by nba league 'critics' also known as babies crying fix

yes there have been instances of game fixing in the past, but the fact that they were sniffed out by fifa and the implicated parties punished severely should tell you a lot, and its usually a greedy ref or team official

football is the most popular sport in the world and fifa earns billions from it, it is against their interest for the game to be anything other than transparent and fair, the last thing they want is to tarnish the sports name as that would cut into their profits, and they spend enormous amounts of money fighting against corruption in soccer

they make billions just by sitting on their fat asses, why the hell would the fix a game? so they can get down 100k at betfair?

you have no valid arguments to support your claims, the only motivation behind your opinions and comments is a bin full of lost wagers

and these morons insinuating that the ref was in on the fix cause he ended the game 20 seconds earlier, not realizing that the ref has his own watch and is not using the watch they see on their tv screens

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Sportsmushroom, what is your first language?

does it matter? its not english if thats what you are implying

TheCentaur

does it matter? its not english if thats what you are implying
    No it doesn't matter

I was just wondering because you mentioned in another thread it wasn't and I asked what was but i don't think you saw it

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    No it doesn't matter

I was just wondering because you mentioned in another thread it wasn't and I asked what was but i don't think you saw it

greek

TheCentaur

greek
    Cool

First 12