NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer Forum= Useless --

I have to admit I'm disappointed at the level of discussion on this board.

Basically a lot of over-confident -- declaring short priced favourites as "free money".
    None of which salute.

No analysis is given except some b#llshit name-dropping. No analysis from a sports betting viewpoint is given at all.
    99% of people here don't have the vaguest notion of mathematics and probability and should stay away from it for their own good.

These are guys that are betting for the fun of it and will waste their time and their lives on something they have no skill at. 25% of you guys will be broke soon and/ or wanting to kill yourselves from gambling related depression.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is...
    DON'T EVER GIVE UP!
    Last edited by shari91; 06-18-14 at 03:43 AM.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
    Basically a lot of over-confident -- declaring short priced favourites as "free money".
    None of which salute.
    No analysis is given except some b#llshit name-dropping. No analysis from a sports betting viewpoint is given at all.
    99% of people here don't have the vaguest notion of mathematics and probability and should stay away from it for their own good.
    These are guys that are betting for the fun of it and will waste their time and their lives on something they have no skill at. 25% of you guys will be broke soon and/ or wanting to kill yourselves from gambling related depression.

Anyway what I'm trying to say is...
    DON'T EVER GIVE UP!
    Well aren't you just ADORABLE! And totally not a ghost. Definitely not. Couldn't be. And of course, you're optimism is blinding, I don't even sense the slightest sign of bitterness. Thank you so much for your enlightening OP, and for saving my BR, because I have no mind of my own, whatsoever, and I wouldn't have been able to display restraint without your exhibition of what would never be considered hypocrisy as it comes to the mathematic shortcomings of others!
    Last edited by shari91; 06-18-14 at 03:43 AM.

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

I need to apologize just in case you were specifically referring to the one person on here with more useless threads than a pair of jeans without a crotch, and that person alone (I think we all know who that is), but describing the problem as afflicting 99% of forum members makes me think this isn't the case. But, if it is, I sincerely apologize for making you look exactly like you act

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Quote Originally Posted by NguyenImproved View Post
    on behalf of the football forum, zero fuks are given.

thank you. don't come again.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firekillex, spargament, and CWD

NguyenImproved
    NguyenImproved's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spargament View Post
    I need to apologize just in case you were specifically referring to the one person on here with more useless threads than a pair of jeans without a crotch, and that person alone (I think we all know who that is), but describing the problem as afflicting 99% of forum members makes me think this isn't the case. But, if it is, I sincerely apologize for making you look exactly like you act
    Well farm-animal is the main offender true. Maybe I slightly exaggerated.
    But it sucks to have to go the tennis forum to read a decent write-up about matches (guy called honeybadger has a decent thread running). Especially when the half the ones that hit are from me.