inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Too much flopping for me!

It's like watching a bunch of short, light-skinned Lebron James and Blake Griffins out there. These guys must go to acting classes... As soon as they're touched, they're faces get all painful looking and down they go. I'll watch the games I've got $ on, with the mute on and listening to some music.

alamo
    Why R.E.M. and not The Go-Betweens
    alamo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10890

Quote Originally Posted by inZane View Post
    It's like watching a bunch of short, light-skinned Lebron James and Blake Griffins out there. These guys must go to acting classes... As soon as they're touched, they're faces get all painful looking and down they go. I'll watch the games I've got $ on, with the mute on and listening to some music.
    Have to agree with you. These players are watching too much NBA and NFL and have perfected the art of flopping from U.S. sport.

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

gay sport boring

inZane
    inZane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4906

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    gay sport boring
    It's not boring, it's like hockey on grass, without the skills of ice skating and the finesse of goons beating the shit out of each other. If you like low (or no) scoring, it's a regular kick in the ass. But in most parts of the world, it's all they've got and these boys are pretty good...

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Love it when they replay in slow mo and you see the guy hold the opposite leg of the one that was actually touched. LMAO.

mcdonae101
    mcdonae101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2617

Quote Originally Posted by tokio View Post
    Love it when they replay in slow mo and you see the guy hold the opposite leg of the one that was actually touched. LMAO.
    Lol, they r crying before even falling too. It's pretty ridiculous

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

lance stephenson and lefraud are the coaches of flopping