firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belgium Algeria u2.5??

I think im going with the u2.5 belgium wins 1-0 or 2-0 in a boring match
    anybody else agree or everybody still rolling with the overs?

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut
    LeaninBack916's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1688

I parlayed on 5Dimes the over 1.5 and Mexico scoring over .5 goals. I agree it will be slow but Belgium should have no problem with Algeria. Algeria is an ok team but Belgium should easily win. This world cup has been very nice to my roll so far. I see the first 2 games going over even with most books at o/u 3 on that mexico game. This one should have lots of chances and I actually see a 3-1 final score with Belgium winning. Algeria's defense is pretty awful when you look at the individual stats for their defenders and their overall qualifying play with nearly the same lineup.

So I have the over for this game and the next. The Mexico game will be stunning a lot of people when they draw or win.... that is unless we get a referee giving away PKs to them again. And yes... this game will not be very good but in a lopsided kind of way.

GL

firekillex

cool brother thanks for the info
    i currently have some $ on mexico for the upset at +950 odds so ill be pulling for them to
    then i put some $ down on russia to win against south korea

im just at home bored so i wanted to wager something for this belgium/nigeria game im just mad about the african teams yesterday screwing up my streak when i feel both of them couldve easily won haha. Ive been reading around seeing people parlaying brazil with belgium but i always hate parlaying in the world cup where anything can happen, i may just lay off this game and watch for fun or maybe throw a small amount on belgium winning 2-0

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

I totally cashed on the Ivory Coast a few days back. Hopefully my reply can keep the wins going. GL to you man. I'll keep this thread open on my pc as I switch between this and espn at work. Lol

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

firekillex

ya no doubt man, lets get this $ im currently 6-3 for this world cup, those 2 games yesterday still hurt a bit haha
    these overs have been crazy ive jumped on 2 but im getting worried about them since the juice is going up and were starting to see a few unders start to happen, ive been mostly just picking straight up teams, but i wanna start doing some different bets, like o/us maybe guessing some score totals for bigger value..

my upcoming plays :
    Mexico +926 over Brazil
    Russia -107 over South Korea
    England +120 over Uruguay
    Colombia +120 over Ivory Coast
    Netherlands -2 +129 over Australia

Great plays tho, hopefully one hits, BOL

mnka
    mnka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 832

Belgium ALG under 2.5
    Mexico +1.5
    Russia vs Korea DRAW

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Oh and here is the realness so you know I'm not lying when I said I cashed out. (AKA vegas money for my trip in August).

parlay2.jpg

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Im not touching that Russia game. That game is an awful toss up. It could be 0-0 or it could be 1-0 either way. I'll just be watching that one. But I like your Mexico play. I hope you cash good sir

firekillex

good work on those parlays bro im jealous haha, but ya that russia game is pretty sketchy but im hoping they see the weakness in there group and try to win this game to get top 2 in the group, i think south korea is the weakest team in the group. Lets go mexico for the big dog win that would be crazy

let me no what you have for the next days we gotta make that $$$

firekillex

wowww crazy start, glad i didnt put anything on this game haha
    terrible penalty in your own box this game is going to open up a bit for belgium now i see the over going

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

I actually like this first goal. Hopefully this gets Belgium playing real soccer. If I wasnt waiting on a check I'd live bet big on Belgium for +.5

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

And yep. The back line in almost all of the first round games are very poor. Thats why the overs have hit so often. I saw a ranking on the collective groups of defenders and the goals allowed was an average of 2.2

firekillex

its been a crazy start something like 10-2 overs so far
    but ya thats a great live play, id maybe call the draw now because algeria is going to play very defensive
    i see belgium definitely tying it up but 2 goals might be hard to come by

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Belgium just needs to hold on now. This is fairytale type stuff.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, I feel sorry for anyone who had the Under 2.5 goals....

What a collapse by Algeria, horrible...

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Firekillex...

All 3 parlays are active as of the end of this game. Let's see Mexico cash me out. LETS GO!!!!!

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

DMoney... gotta go with the true dynamics of those teams. Algeria could not score. They got a PK by a really moronic pull down by the Belgian defender. Belgium should have won 2-0 and fellani should have been in earlier. Glad they put him.

I recommend the world goes in on Mexico. They should have easily had 3 goals last game on two awful offsides calls.

Should be a great game and I have Mexico winning 3-2

firekillex

LETS GOOOO MEXICO common need a fluke goal right now
    wish i went in on the draw instead of being greedy and taking mexico straight up

firekillex

parlay tomorrow
    spain and netherlands to win at -110

im also thinking about doing Spain qualifies from group B -110 what do you think bro?

firekillex

wowww so close those last couple chances but no cigar, still killin myself for not doing the draw instead

now lets go russia gotta get this money back, last 2 days havent been the greatest gotta turn this around

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

I actually did two more parlays as I only hit the one with the mexico +1.5.

Good luck. I don't like the value in Russia to win at -116 in my book. I chose the over 1.5 and a parlay. I also chose the -210 any other score beside 0-0 as I think Russia will strike early.

BOL

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Yeah the Spain -110 is tempting but I ALWAYS prefer to parlay those with something else. Even if its a gimme to get real value for the money.

That's why I love 5dimes because they let you parlay anything across different games/sports.

firekillex

im 5dimes as well, what kind of parlay do you think would go well with that?
    im tryna win big this world cup

LeaninBack916
    #CashMeOut

Costa Rica +130 qualifying. They are such an underrated team. They beat good teams in Fifa qualifying last year by hearty scores. I have them qualifying in that group. That's what I would pick.

I'll probably parlay that but I need these JOKES in this game to score 2 goals to keep my parlay alive.

firekillex

hmm i might have to check that out, i was also seeing +130 for germany to win the group and usa to come 2nd

and i know this game is terrible right now honestly killing me to watch, i wish took the under instead of russia. Hopefully they get 2 quick goals here

the next few days gotta start killing it, im going to expand my bets instead of just doing straight winners, its starting to not work as well. what are you thinking for tomorrow bro??

firekillex

of course korea then gets the shittiest goal ive ever seen
    terrible last 2 days, gotta turn this around asap
    Last edited by firekillex; 06-17-14 at 06:42 PM.