farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

All in on Argentina -295

Every last penny

Let's go argentinaaaaaa!!!! Let's go messssssssiiiii!!!!!

2014 World Cup: 2-0

brazil -335
    Chile -250

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

good bet. Will win. But All in on Argentina Holland for the 2nd matches is the bet. Last time i tell u this

Fixotech
    Fixotech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Messi scored in 2006 as his first and only goal in the World Cups... he is also in a bad form with Barcelona this season, and with Tevez missing out with him ruled out for no reason by the coach, that would be a problem, Higuain is a "Moody" player so do not expect him to be on fire, but Di Maria and Aguero, in addition to Garay in the back are the key players for Argentina this time...

Bosnia on the other hand, have the best attack in the world, with 30 goals scored in the qualifications which tells you a lot about this team, Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Salihovic, are extremely dangerous in the front...

So, this for the least would be a close call, but definitely not an easy win for Argentina...
    I myself will go for 2-1 for Bosnia but will keep it small...

#Enjoy_WC2014

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Quote Originally Posted by Fixotech View Post
    Messi scored in 2006 as his first and only goal in the World Cups... he is also in a bad form with Barcelona this season, and with Tevez missing out with him ruled out for no reason by the coach, that would be a problem, Higuain is a "Moody" player so do not expect him to be on fire, but Di Maria and Aguero, in addition to Garay in the back are the key players for Argentina this time...

Bosnia on the other hand, have the best attack in the world, with 30 goals scored in the qualifications which tells you a lot about this team, Dzeko, Ibisevic, Pjanic and Salihovic, are extremely dangerous in the front...

So, this for the least would be a close call, but definitely not an easy win for Argentina...

#Enjoy_WC2014
    best attack in the world? yeah right. Switch the teams around and that would be accurate. Bosnia beat Argentina? Can happen, Bosnia are good. But won't happen.

Last edited by heathaterno1; 06-15-14 at 03:45 AM. Reason: wrong

Fixotech

Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    best attack in the world? yeah right. Switch the teams around and that would be accurate. Bosnia beat Argentina? Can happen, Bosnia are good. But won't happen.

Haha, was supposed to be "one of the best attacks in the world" and not meant as individuals but as a team, they play good upfront and can score from long distant shots, headers, from the box, from set-pieces and so on... yes they are good and maybe it wont happen, still calling this in their favor as I said and will take that small risk here... thats the best part of life...

GREGREEK
    GREGREEK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 512

Bosnia +1 + $150 ding ding ding

farmhouse1

Meeeeeessssssiiiiiii!!!!! Goooooaaallll!!! 2-0 Argentina.

farmhouse1

Quote Originally Posted by GREGREEK View Post
    Bosnia +1 + $150 ding ding ding

farmhouse1

Bosnia. Hahah who da fuxk is Bosnia???

#Enjoy_WC2014

farmhouse1

Good stuff man.
    Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    good bet. Will win. But All in on Argentina Holland for the 2nd matches is the bet. Last time i tell u this

farmhouse1

2014 World Cup: 3-0

brazil -335
    Chile -250
    argentina -295

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know the Germany thread is coming right .. nice run GL

Fixotech

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    Bosnia. Hahah who da fuxk is Bosnia???
    \Again am not Bosnian, and they missed the experience part big time, any other team from the experienced teams would have bagged this one, and its okay I made a small bet on it for Bosnia, a 2-1, but already won Switzerland and France, so all in all it was an amazing team... and yeah who da sh*t iz Ecuador?
    lol... just learn to live and nvr take sh*t personally kid.

Enjoy

farmhouse1

Yeah I agree Argentina was leaving the door open for them to make it a game but they never did capitalize. But in the end Argentinas superiority showed and that's all that matters. Bosnia didn't play bad at all in my opinion just couldn't get a score.
    \Again am not Bosnian, and they missed the experience part big time, any other team from the experienced teams would have bagged this one, and its okay I made a small bet on it for Bosnia, a 2-1, but already won Switzerland and France, so all in all it was an amazing team... and yeah who da sh*t iz Ecuador?
    lol... just learn to live and nvr take sh*t personally kid.

Enjoy

elchucaro
    Update your status
    elchucaro's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4292

well done !!!

korki
    korki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Good job odd 1.40 2:1