farmhouse1
    farmhouse1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why not Ecuador???

So from reading some articles I'm getting the impression that Ecuador can beat Swiss cheese tomorrow? Anybody have a "feel" for this game? Anybody taking a chance with Ecuador or is Swiss cheese really that good. Haven't read much in them but I'm sure they have a ton of talent.

heathaterno1
    heathaterno1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 62

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
    So from reading some articles I'm getting the impression that Ecuador can beat Swiss cheese tomorrow? Anybody have a "feel" for this game? Anybody taking a chance with Ecuador or is Swiss cheese really that good. Haven't read much in them but I'm sure they have a ton of talent.
    should win also I agree. Wouldnt bet on it though, I like both teams to score but wouldnt touch that either. Just load up on Argentina to beat Bosnia.

farmhouse1

I like the over in that game. What you think these teams can score goals??
    Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    should win also I agree. Wouldnt bet on it though, I like both teams to score but wouldnt touch that either. Just load up on Argentina to beat Bosnia.

Fixotech
    Fixotech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Switzerland is a very developed team, they have players in the Bundesliga and Serie A, and they got that beautiful mix of talented youth and the tactical experience, with the "General" Hitzfeld as a coach, with him, I see them flawless in this group and in this match in particular, also remember that they are very strong in defense, so I expect them to go with 2-0 or 3-0... but in general for non-risk takers, Switzerland win is a safe bet.

farmhouse1

Really no respect for ecuador? I initially leaned Swiss cheese just wanna hear any arguments for either side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixotech View Post
    Switzerland is a very developed team, they have players in the Bundesliga and Serie A, and they got that beautiful mix of talented youth and the tactical experience, with the "General" Hitzfeld as a coach, with him, I see them flawless in this group and in this match in particular, also remember that they are very strong in defense, so I expect them to go with 2-0 or 3-0... but in general for non-risk takers, Switzerland win is a safe bet.

heathaterno1

Switzerland could very well win but its not a safe bet by any means.

heathaterno1

I like the over in that game. What you think these teams can score goals??
    The over should be good, but I dont like them personally. I'd just wager more on the ml. They played last year and Argentina won 2-0 but it was only a friendly. Argentina have a high powered offense and could score a high tally themselves. Bosnia could be the dark horse of the tournament and Edin Dzeko is a great player. Load up on Argentina to beat Iran into Holland to beat Australia. You could honestly put 100k on that parlay and you'd win. If you have to bet on upcoming games then Argentina ml is the way to go.

Fixotech

Really no respect for ecuador? I initially leaned Swiss cheese just wanna hear any arguments for either side.
    LOL, its not a respect issue, but this is football, and this is how it works, it happens that Switzerland is even very impressive in the World Cup, with 1 goal conceded in the last 7 matches, players like Inler, Shaqiri, Drmic, Dzemaili, Lichtsteiner, Rodriguez and Benaglio on the goal, are expectd to wrap this up, I am not a swiss, but I work in the football field, which makes me obliged to watch every league and every player, so take this from me, Switzerland are so good to lose against Ecuador, but still football is always full of surprises and the World Cup already had a couple of those, but that doesnt count in the analysis.

Switzerland win, yes! Clean sheet, mostly! 2.5 over, probably!
    Still nothing is 100% sure and thats the sure thing.

heathaterno1

LOL, its not a respect issue, but this is football, and this is how it works, it happens that Switzerland is even very impressive in the World Cup, with 1 goal conceded in the last 7 matches, players like Inler, Shaqiri, Drmic, Dzemaili, Lichtsteiner, Rodriguez and Benaglio on the goal, are expectd to wrap this up, I am not a swiss, but I work in the football field, which makes me obliged to watch every league and every player, so take this from me, Switzerland are so good to lose against Ecuador, but still football is always full of surprises and the World Cup already had a couple of those, but that doesnt count in the analysis.

Switzerland win, yes! Clean sheet, mostly! 2.5 over, probably!
    Still nothing is 100% sure and thats the sure thing.
    Switzerland win 3 nil or more? No way in my book. Ecuador will win if anyone does imo.

Fixotech

Quote Originally Posted by heathaterno1 View Post
    Switzerland win 3 nil or more? No way in my book. Ecuador will win if anyone does imo.
    Yeah, its the World Cup and nothing is taken for granted, so just enjoy and give it your best, after all we want our picks to win.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: heathaterno1

farmhouse1

Good stuff guys looks like Ecuador scored first but then Swiss cheese did their thang