Filthyy
    Filthyy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help me hedge??

So I'm pretty new to sports betting. I don't keep track of my record and stuff like that but I've done really well. Deposited $50 last weekend and I'm sitting at 310 with a 50 parlay on Italy and a draw in the japan IC game.
    So it's 50 to win almost 500
    what do I do to hedge this?
    Not sure if it's completely possible with soccer since there can be 3 outcomes.
    IC at +160
    Japan at +170

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Like you mentioned soccer is a tougher sport to hedge with the 3 possible outcomes but you are sitting pretty with +1000 odds so you do have some options. We have yet to see a draw and I almost took all 4 today, hoping to hit 2/4 and profit. I thought the most likely to draw was England-Italy and Ivory Coast-Japan was second on my list. With that being said I feel like this could be a draw but you do want to ensure profit for yourself if it is not.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

If you want to get risky while trying to maximize your chances of not only hitting the draw but keeping your possible hedges alive you could parlay both teams at pk with something you like tomorrow in 2 separate parlays obviously. That way if it does draw the pk bets will cancel and you will have a straight bet on something tomorrow that will probably be somewhat chalky if you are going to look for a parlay option.

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

odds wise a draw is still unlikely @ 3.25 ish, basically its around -300 u dont hit.
    125 on IC win and 125 on jap win would profit u $30, and if it draws u would only get back 220....
    for 50 id let it ride, maybe 2-2.

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Next time you should just pick straight wager if you need your money.

Good luck!