chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

last warm up before WC

trinidad & tobago vs iran - T&T draw no bet @ 2.75

iran done well in asia and to qualify for WC, but in friendlies they just not up for a game at all, mainly because there is no much competition between Carlos Queiroz`s players for place in starting XI and they just don`t have proper striker, have been struggling for goals for years. main man in a middle (dm) and captain nekounam as well as dajegah on a flank is iranian football. most experienced one pulls strings in a middle other uses his fast feet on counter strikes. in their summer friendlies - 4 games, they only managed to score 2 goals and won none of those games against very average opponents. the same today, there is no reason, why in last friendly, so close to WC, anyone would over do, whereas T&T give a game to anyone, they have no WC worries for injuries, they play to win it. in their this summer`s 6 friendlies, they lost only to argentina, even they took a half tome to break them.. with iranian defensive approach and T&T "give a go" attitude i see 1 - 1 ... 0 - 0 , but for price i think T&T can get a second half winner.

fluminese vs italy - fluminese draw no bet @ 3.25

pretty much here the same, motivation luck for italy, especially after long flight, no acclimatization, after loosing montalivo, fear for more unnecessary injuries, tiredness and another thing... south american , overwhelming style at home when they welcome, european grands, be it barca, real , chelsea in a last years or any international, these clubs have event of a season, add to it, fluminese had a week rest before and have 9 days till next game, so i believe players will bet let enjoy themselves , as well as they will be keen , to show them selves on a world stage... south american wild football, eyes for win , good team form this season in serie a... vs bad form - none of 5 italy`s friendlies they managed to win this summer, tired, luck of motivation to engage in a win against brazilians... italy surely will be firing in WC like always italy do for last half a century, but not tonight

i made a medium stake on both DNB double @8.94 ...or ~8/1
    friendlies been poor from favourites already and these two have good price and right circumstances... as long as no one loses, i don`t either

thought i will put it up my suggestion + if no`one fancy risking too much on two underdogs, why not HT/FT double on those two @ ~ 60/1 ... worth a fiver
    Last edited by chuda; 06-07-14 at 09:36 PM.