RogerMiller
    RogerMiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Pls help - Me against the bookie

Hello,

I bet yesterday Mexico vs Ecuador over 3.5 cards and most of the bookies and sites (like goal.com live commentary, soccerway, espn etc) say there were
    3-1 cards (mexico 3 cards and ecuador 1) and my local bookie says there were 3 cards.

I watched the match through bet365 and i saw myself the cards (4)

What am i supposed to do? Any video recordings or official sites that say there were 4 cards?

Thank u inadvance

RogerMiller
    RogerMiller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Already found a copy of the game but I would like a better quality. Does anyone has the ESPN video for the full match? Im ready to pay for it

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

what u wanna do is jam for a moment

pick ap da fone and dial 04464blowoutwinnaz353536

ask for my boi tyson tell him wastemanz fookin u over

he'll sort it out

trusttttttttttttttt

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

I've been in a similar situation,just tell them they have made a mistake and they will check and then pay out.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14100

in your bookie shop on any offer slip on other side, should be small print staff, you can check there their "bets settlement policy" it should say official source or should be mentioned that any official press release counts for final result, so it`s means that all internet sites like above mentioned , pointed out as a link or printed is your evidence, grab recorder, go back and see their excuse, demand game official report from them, they must provide that on your demand as to involved party. if they just ignore you again... sue them for 10 x your winnings good luck and let know how did it go .