MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Latvia vs Estonia

Baltic Cup
    Estonia
    ML +300 Betfred

Been hearing a few whispers here & there, taking the away side on this one lock it in, Lativa won't win the game according to sources.

picopico101
    picopico101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 870

Not fixed match?

MakePwithMe

Quote Originally Posted by picopico101 View Post
    Not fixed match?
    get some reading lessons mate

SixFigures
    SixFigures's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

What about Cameroon OP?

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Latvia are the hosts of this tournament, why would they lose in front of their crowd against the weakest team. Moreover Latvia and Lithuania both with 10 Baltic Cups, so they both want to get ahead by winning it. Clear win Latvia.

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14260

i am sceptical about your friend`s friend information too... it`s kind of baltic state darby, last time these 2 met was in estonia and estonians was lucky to scrape a draw, because latvia went man down in a middle of game and still had a better chances. if in latvian starting linup i`ll see rudnevs, cauna, gorks... i`ll be looking at latvia -1 @ 4.33 ... only thing is that it`s latvian striker`s verpakovskis last game, if he is given start, than i wouldn`t be too encouraged for his form, but all in all , latvia is stronger team... and about fixing stuff... estonians after palying a draw with in fifa ranks not even seeded gibraltar ?! i mean, if anyone would be in for a fix here, then estonians fixing a loss. or anyone for than matter, expecialy latvians, whose league is in full swing atm and if any player would like to fix anything it would be something like a "skonto - jelgava" game...
    i like your picks MakePwithme, i got montreal + 0.5 last night myself and i don`t wanna discourage anyone here, but how sure you would put it in scale of 1 to 10 yourself ?

MakePwithMe

latvia 0-0 estonia thats wht im talking bout baby congrats on anyone with +.5 estonia money back if you took pk

i had big plays on +.5 estonia and pk small on ml but they never lost only after pens