Betpoints: 769

Germany NOT to make the final match?

I see them at +180 to make the final

Anywhere have them NO at around -220

Thats a dream line and a lock of the year

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

please let me know if you find such a line. I will be hammering it hard if its available.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!

im going to chat up some books on livechat tomorrow and see if i can work out a deal. some of these smaller books will make a line. they are to busy right now. ill let u know

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

They will make it though.

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

it's even worth a shot at -220 IMO.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    please let me know if you find such a line. I will be hammering it hard if its available.
    if you are telling the truth about being down 30K you should probably stop chasing...

Good luck if you play it.

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Brave man to bet against the Germans

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Uruguay will prove themselves to be second best team in the tournament

Germany top 4 or 5

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

would rather take them not to win the group something way less juicy they could slip up a game early, won their group in 2010 but lost to serbia in 2nd game

KalouKalou
    KalouKalou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Have you look the bracket?
    They will probably win their pool. After that, they will face Bosnia or Nigeria (easy win in my book), in quarter they will face France (I don't think France can't challenge Germany) and finally Argentina in semi.

If you don't think France can beat Germany like I do you should just wait to bet Argentina in semi you will have a better odd than -220.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post

Hmm, Betting the third favorite not to make the final at -220, why? If you actually believe they won't make the final, you will definitely be seeing +money prices on underdogs in the quarterfinal and semifinal. Bet one of those...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by KalouKalou View Post
    Have you look the bracket?
    They will probably win their pool. After that, they will face Bosnia or Nigeria (easy win in my book), in quarter they will face France (I don't think France can't challenge Germany) and finally Argentina in semi.

If you don't think France can beat Germany like I do you should just wait to bet Argentina in semi you will have a better odd than -220.
    Who wins that game? Germany or Argentina?

which teams coach is smarter?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

for -310 you can get USA to not advance out of the group. Thats about as close to a lock as you will ever see in sports.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

NO is -333 on BWIN...best I can see

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Tony why are you so down on Germany ?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3507

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    Uruguay will prove themselves to be second best team in the tournament

Germany top 4 or 5
    Not without Suarez they wont,that donkey is the backbone of Uruguay,he actually comes to play for his country unlike Ronaldo and Messi.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Not without Suarez they wont,that donkey is the backbone of Uruguay,he actually comes to play for his country unlike Ronaldo and Messi.
    Messi has no love for his country?

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Messi has no love for his country?
    That is true,you can tell when a player wants to win for his country or is just their because he feels he has to be.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Argentina/Messi/co. will not have an easy life playing in Brazil. Spectators will back anyone playing them, expect hostile atmosphere at their matches, booing, etc etc. It's a historical rivalry and they will have an extra hurdle namely hostility. But sometimes that tends to motivate psychologically strong teams as well. Remains to be seen, can't wait for the games to start.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    Argentina/Messi/co. will not have an easy life playing in Brazil. Spectators will back anyone playing them, expect hostile atmosphere at their matches, booing, etc etc. It's a historical rivalry and they will have an extra hurdle namely hostility. But sometimes that tends to motivate psychologically strong teams as well. Remains to be seen, can't wait for the games to start.
    you predicting Brazil to win it ?

packerd_00

It's no different then Serbia and Croatia,absolute hatred. I don't like Argentina myself.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

question for you guys about the odds to win the cup..

If Germany had an easy group to play in like Brazil and Argentina would they be
    3 to 1 or 4 to 1 instead of 5 to 1 odds?

I feel like from a futures perspective Brazil and Argentina may be better bets to win the cup soley b/c they are a guarantee to reach the elmination round.

While Germany has to play 3 teams that could potentially upset them if they have an off game...

packerd_00

question for you guys about the odds to win the cup..

If Germany had an easy group to play in like Brazil and Argentina would they be
    3 to 1 or 4 to 1 instead of 5 to 1 odds?

I feel like from a futures perspective Brazil and Argentina may be better bets to win the cup soley b/c they are a guarantee to reach the elmination round.

While Germany has to play 3 teams that could potentially upset them if they have an off game...
    Thing with Germany they have a few key injuries going into the WC,including their top goalie.

sergiudec

you predicting Brazil to win it ?
    The cup? Well...I don't have any opinion on it yet, but I will say this - I do not see any defense at this world cup which can possibly hold up the Spanish offensive lineup. Their offensive roster has so much variation in the sense that they have 6-7 offensive players with different characteristics and game styles available at free will. It will be very difficult for opposing teams to adjust defensively to neutralize such variation during a game.

Outscoring Spain will be the key for whoever wants to win this cup.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

The cup? Well...I don't have any opinion on it yet, but I will say this - I do not see any defense at this world cup which can possibly hold up the Spanish offensive lineup. Their offensive roster has so much variation in the sense that they have 6-7 offensive players with different characteristics and game styles available at free will. It will be very difficult for opposing teams to adjust defensively to neutralize such variation during a game.

Outscoring Spain will be the key for whoever wants to win this cup.
    so Spain will be high scoring now?

4 years ago they were winning games 1-0

sergiudec

my point was that they're hard to stop offensively and i don't see a team to combine scoring power with excellent defense which could be the recipe for beating this team in 2014.

YOUNGBUCK
    YOUNGBUCK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5189

Can't believe someone mentioned Uruguay Hahahaha

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

my point was that they're hard to stop offensively and i don't see a team to combine scoring power with excellent defense which could be the recipe for beating this team in 2014.
    doesnt Germany have great fire power and a great defense?

sergiudec

defense for sure one of the top 5 at this tournament but the offense is below average with 2'nd tier players like gomez, podolski and klose. these won't make it in the first squad of any decent club. they play in midranking teams in either serie a or warming the bench in premier league. on the run-up to this cup their top goalscorer was a midfielder. that says a lot.

Spain will most definitely advance the barcelona midfield around Xabi Alonso and madrid's keeper+defense plus some plugs from Atletico right up front. they have so many offensive players it's just very difficult for any defense to match their styles.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

doesnt Germany have great fire power and a great defense?
    I dont think germany have a great defense. Only have to look at some of their games over past couple years or so - conceded 7 in 2 games against Sweden, conceded against Kazahkstan, conceded 3 against Paraguay, 4 against USA (granted not full team playing). Hummels, Mertesacker, Howedes, and Boateng are nothing special, and Schweinsteiger in defensive midfield hasnt been the same this past season. Obviously Lahm is one of the best full backs in the world, and Schmelzer isnt bad at left back.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Brazil sure seems like a lock to win at 3 to 1.

i would just feel dumb if they lost to Germany since Germany pays out alot more at 5.5 to 1.

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

im down on germany cause they arent that good. they are also playing in s.america

they have a tough group and might not even advance. they play portugal to start out. what if they lose that game. that could certainly happen

so say they qualify for the next round. then they have to go 3-0

not buying it at all. no way

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

not sure how to play this here. but if i gamble and give them a pass from the group stage then i can get them +100 not to make the final

World Cup Stage Of Elimination Germany
    Thu 6/12 6:00AM
    Group Stage <input id="editx" name="C_426" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +510
    Last 16 <input id="editx" name="C_427" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +305
    Quarter Finals <input id="editx" name="C_428" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +370
    Semi Finals <input id="editx" name="C_429" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +370
    Runners Up <input id="editx" name="C_430" size="4" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +710

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

im down on germany cause they arent that good. they are also playing in s.america

they have a tough group and might not even advance. they play portugal to start out. what if they lose that game. that could certainly happen

so say they qualify for the next round. then they have to go 3-0

not buying it at all. no way
    i'm just shocked to see so many people doubting Germany. 4 years they were fukkin awesome and had the best goal differential in the world cup. I just dont see how they could be worse 4 years later when 4 years ago they were very young.

Tony do you think Brazil wins the whole thing?

TonyTall
    sober 8/18

i'm just shocked to see so many people doubting Germany. 4 years they were fukkin awesome and had the best goal differential in the world cup. I just dont see how they could be worse 4 years later when 4 years ago they were very young.

Tony do you think Brazil wins the whole thing?

I dont know who wins it. i just know germany isnt going to the final. i havent done the math but i think i can get "germany makes final -NO" at +100

12 Last