Betpoints: 1298

In Live Betting - No Wasting Time

Iceland » Pepsideild » Fram - Thor Akureyri - In-Play Odds

HALF TIME - 0 - 0

PLAY: #1

Over 1.5 goals total @ 2.01 (10 bet)

Final result: 1-0

LOSS

DO NOT TAIL ME WITH LARGE STAKES. SYSTEM IN EARLY STAGES.

Last edited by AussiePunter123; 05-12-14 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Adding result

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

You need to find another hobby mate. How 'bout surfing?

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha. I am betting with 10 cent stakes. I am still learning and experimenting with systems. Why don't you offer something constructive?

You are one of those guys that sits back telling anyone who will listen how great you are, but no-one ever actually see's you do anything. You would have to be a politician.
    Points Awarded:

SarahPalin gave AussiePunter123 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SarahPalin gave AussiePunter123 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SarahPalin

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

if you're experimenting at least keep it quite and bet alone , some people are actually gullible and tail.

AussiePunter123

I can understand that. Will put on each post from now on.

Merkel

I don't remember telling anyone how great I am and last time I left you a winner in your thread when you asked for one. This is my thanks eh? Noted.

AussiePunter123

One winner. Whoopee.

Pisses me off that you come in here just putting people down and being patronizing. I bet when you first started out you lost more than you won as well.

How can we learn if all you ever do is come in here with smart arse remarks and wise cracks.

IF you have nothing constructive to add, just go away.

As I said, you are one of those old-timers that put down anyone that is just starting out. You see it in fields of life, if you have being doing something for years then you are going to get better at it. Someone just starting out is going to be less good at it.

Yet the old-timers act like they were never bad and always good at what they do. People like you are just a waste of space on these forums because you barely post anything constructive. Just hiding in the corner waiting to stick the boot in.

Merkel

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

aussie man keep it up i remember a little while back you were on fire with everything you posted youll find your form again gl

SarahPalin

dont listen to merkel hes the biggest loser in this forum always so negative all the time his life must suck

Merkel

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
    One winner. Whoopee.

Pisses me off that you come in here just putting people down and being patronizing. I bet when you first started out you lost more than you won as well.

How can we learn if all you ever do is come in here with smart arse remarks and wise cracks.

IF you have nothing constructive to add, just go away.

As I said, you are one of those old-timers that put down anyone that is just starting out. You see it in fields of life, if you have being doing something for years then you are going to get better at it. Someone just starting out is going to be less good at it.

Yet the old-timers act like they were never bad and always good at what they do. People like you are just a waste of space on these forums because you barely post anything constructive. Just hiding in the corner waiting to stick the boot in.
    I'm gonna respond to you, clown, and then I'm done with this place for a while.

1. I don't put anybody down but Palin and today I made one fukking remark about your dismal betting record of the last week.
    2. You can't learn anything here because you are an addict with no impulse control and nothing anyone here ever would say to you would sink in.
    3. Constructive? Like you? "This is fixed, pound it!" "Odds are off! Pound it like Angela White!" 50 plays a day from every goat fukking third world country league on the globe? Opening a million fukking threads cluttering this place up? That's your idea of constructive?
    4. You know nothing about me. You know what the difference is between you and me? I treat sports betting like a job on the stock market, I don't even love it that much. When my day is done my screens go off and stay off and I don't even think about the next game or the next sport. When I go on holidays my macbook stays home, and I'm fine. What you are doing is gambling, and yopu will lose, like everyone else who gambles. End of fukking story.
    5. You, are the waste of space, because what I need from forums like these, you don't provide. I like to read what people like Vaughn, Bramov, Addicted, Adrupert and Parlayin have to say, not because I tail them, but because they complete the picture that I need every day to do my fukking job. I also read two other forums, but this one by far has the most morons in it. You and Palin's constant clutter are nothing but an eye sore to me.

I'm going on a trip next week, and I probably won't post here again after that, the fun's out of it.
    I was gonna give you a piece of my personal history, but I thought better of it, what good would it do me? None. And you should have been happy with my one posted winner, because I haven't given anyone here any, you didn't even have the good grace to say thanks.
    Now piss off and lose your shirt.

SarahPalin

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post

1. I don't put anybody down but Palin and today I made one fukking remark about your dismal betting record of the last week.
    2. You can't learn anything here because you are an addict with no impulse control and nothing anyone here ever would say to you would sink in.
    3. Constructive? Like you? "This is fixed, pound it!" "Odds are off! Pound it like Angela White!" 50 plays a day from every goat fukking third world country league on the globe? Opening a million fukking threads cluttering this place up? That's your idea of constructive?
    4. You know nothing about me. You know what the difference is between you and me? I treat sports betting like a job on the stock market, I don't even love it that much. When my day is done my screens go off and stay off and I don't even think about the next game or the next sport. When I go on holidays my macbook stays home, and I'm fine. What you are doing is gambling, and yopu will lose, like everyone else who gambles. End of fukking story.
    5. You, are the waste of space, because what I need from forums like these, you don't provide. I like to read what people like Vaughn, Bramov, Addicted, Adrupert and Parlayin have to say, not because I tail them, but because they complete the picture that I need every day to do my fukking job. I also read two other forums, but this one by far has the most morons in it. You and Palin's constant clutter are nothing but an eye sore to me.

I'm going on a trip next week, and I probably won't post here again after that, the fun's out of it.
    I was gonna give you a piece of my personal history, but I thought better of it, what good would it do me? None. And you should have been happy with my one posted winner, because I haven't given anyone here any, you didn't even have the good grace to say thanks.
    no one cares man go post a story else where loser

AussiePunter123

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post

You are full of contradictions. You say you have never put me down, then in the same post you say I am a 'waste of space'.

Your hyperbole doesn't change the fact that you provide penetrate all to the forum - you said it yourself - all you are interested in is what the forum can give you. You have no interest in posting anything constructive because, as you said, you treat sports betting as a job. Helping others is generally what forums are for.

Nothing wrong with viewing the game as a job, I agree with that mentality. But you obviously have a lot more experience then others on here but you never give any tips with regards to systems, or what methodology you use to get your picks. To be honest, I don't want picks just on my screen, I'd prefer people with experience to help us all out with tips on how to go about it.

Giving us hot tips doesn't help us at all. Give a man a fish and he will eat, teach him how to fish and he will never go hungry.

But why would you do that if you treat it as a job? Of course, it would be wasting your time. It's easier, and presumably more entertaining for you to come in a thread and post a wise crack.

All you care about is yourself - you don't have an interest in helping others. No doubt when you fist started out you made a heap of mistakes. That is how you learnt to be a decent sports bettor.

AussiePunter123

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
    no one cares man go post a story else where loser

Take a hike Palin with your gifs.

Merkel

Absolutely last words on this:

You started the name calling.
    Look at the traffic and the view count, 90% of visitors read only and don't post.
    I don't give tips and advice. For a reason.
    You can't be a decent sports bettor, that's why Vegas is Vegas. Learn a trade, get a job.
    These forums generate revenue off adds and mooch off naive gamblers like you, that's why they're here.
    And yes, I made "a heap of mistakes". And yes, as this is my only job I only care about myself.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Another thread? Man you gotta limit them.

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

AussiePunter123

Singapore IN PLAY HALF TIME

Tanjong Pagar V Harimau Muda II

Under 3.5 goals total @ 1.92 (current score 1:1)

EDIT: FINAL RESULT 2-1
    Last edited by AussiePunter123; 05-16-14 at 08:38 AM. Reason: adding result
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: benitrinity

AussiePunter123

IN PLAY BETTING - UKRAINE

Tavriya - Mariupol

UNDER 2.5 @ 1.62 (IN PLAY 0-1) (HALF-TIME)

LOSS -1

Record

1 win
    2 loss
    0 pushes

P/L: -1.08 units

Last edited by AussiePunter123; 05-16-14 at 11:17 AM. Reason: adding result

AussiePunter123

Tromo (Norway) IN PLAY. (Tromo Under 2.5 @ 2.65)

LOSS -1
    Last edited by AussiePunter123; 05-16-14 at 12:21 PM.

AussiePunter123

IN PLAY

RNK Split (Crotia) @ 1.78 (0-0 38th min)

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Most of Tromso's matches last year went under indeed but now they are in 1 division with pretty much the same squad (which is solid even for the Tippeligaen) and they are going to face mediocre teams. Pounding overs on Tromso games until the books adjust is a good idea IMO.