Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

Bayern - Madrid

I'm backing 3-1 very hard and small stake on 2-1 only for cover losses of 3-1.

3-1 FT +1400

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Why 3-1?

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Why 2-1 to cover your losses?? Seems there are other plays way more likely to hit than that. I wish you the very best of luck though.....+1400 would be frickin awesome

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Watch out Ancelotti will probably park the bus, I wont take goals fro granted tonight.

bruceBRUCEbruce
    bruceBRUCEbruce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1959

Munich to advance at +160 is my play

tainted
    tainted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 481

draw is the most likely outcome. small stake on 1-1 & 2-2

cryptocap
    cryptocap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

the first third of this game (minute 0-30) is gunna dictate the match....if either team manages to score a goal...all tactics go out the window...i feel bayern is not going to waste any time getting to business trying to unsettle madrid whenever they have the ball...real will obviously love that away goal and with their quality, yes they have worldclass players across field, will not sit back without that goal...scoring here in munich makes bayern need 3 to qualify...refereeing will be an aspect...i see a penalty in this match for some odd reason if uefa feel like maintaining bayern as a champion....i might even back Real in this position at draw no bet, both teams to score or madrid to qualify! GLGLGLGLGL
    Points Awarded:

Overbettor gave cryptocap 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

bayerns last bunch of home games they have always got scored on and that is against lesser quality than real madrid. will be a frustrating night for bayern if things dont go their way starting 30 mins

Overbettor

I have no idea what to play. I threw $100 on over 3 cuz thats just what I do but really need a good play for this match. Maybe btts or bayern ml since absolutely no one seems to want to back them.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by sergiudec View Post
    Watch out Ancelotti will probably park the bus, I wont take goals fro granted tonight.
    He claims that won't be the case for whatever you think that is worth.

Overbettor

Bayern to win by exactly 1 at +285 looks enticing

JT OZ

Thinking about taking the prop for a goal scored in the first 14:59 and then 15:00 - 29:59 in hopes somebody scores in the first 30.

jack101pie
    jack101pie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

I'm doing over 12 corners 5/6. Think Madrid will park the bus and will hit bayern on the counter. Not expecting many goals.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Thinking about taking the prop for a goal scored in the first 14:59 and then 15:00 - 29:59 in hopes somebody scores in the first 30.
    what odds r u getting that prop?

I can see Bayern scoring in the first five minutes of the game!

ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

I believe he is choosing 3-1, because if Real scores an away goal, Bayern would need at least 3 goals to advance (since they didn't score any away goal)

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    what odds r u getting that prop?

I can see Bayern scoring in the first five minutes of the game!
    Bookie is offering +295 first 14:59, +395 15-29:59. His soccer lines are always worse than 5d but I sometimes deal with the juice out of the convenience of betting with him. Your logic is why I like the prop, I think Bayern could get an early one but to those that argue the other side, I do understand the first half hour can be tough to get things opened up.

Overbettor

Those odds are incredible...way better than what I have available

Overbettor

+147 and 225 for me...looking at my odds I was wondering how anyone could actually make any decent$$ betting that but it makes more sense given what you have
    Last edited by Overbettor; 04-29-14 at 11:34 AM.

Celtics08
    Celtics08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3444

My description of match (What I think will happen):

Bayern will very strong the first minutes, Madrid not know withstand the pressure during these minutes historically in Germany, Madrid not are good defending short results away, today I would have bet Madrid if they had not won the first leg, but the atmosphere in Munich is like they need come back some very difficult and they only think in destroy Madrid because know that Madrid have big quality strikers that can score in anytime, and they have clear that need 3 or more to qualify. And in Madrid the atmosphere is...have a difficult match, are not yet in Lisboa we have to fight for it, but 1-0 is good because if we score one they need 3!! Ok Madrid! Bayern know that you score 1 and will attack till they score 3!!

If Madrid score first or 1-1 they only will defense till Bayern score 3-1. Not ruled the 2-1, the last 5 meetings in Germany they were 2-1 4 times, but in these 4 times Bayern not need more to qualify.

Differences between the first game and this:

I hope the same Madrid and same domination of Bayern and this changes

-Down the level of the wings Madrid. Carvajal and Coentrao will suffer a lot today.
    -I think Thomas will start and bring more intensity for centers. Bayern more vertically.
    -And the big difference today:Pepe and Ramos had a perfect day in Madrid in "air game" both change a lot when the preassure is big like today (away, 2nd leg, Germany, vs the best team actually in the world) and this will change for sure!! Bayern will have more shots on target from these deliverys.
    - And no one will can stop Robben today.

Good luck to all!!

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    +147 and 225 for me...looking at my odds I was wondering how anyone could actually make any decent$$ betting that but it makes more sense given what you have
    Its not typically the type of bet I would make given the fact that I will be empty handed if the first goal is scored after a half hour but given the firepower of both teams it is something I'm seriously considering.

JT OZ

I also like that it is in 15 minute increments as opposed to 10 offered by 5d.

Overbettor

Gl Jt Oz, I would think you have a great chance to hit atleast one, if not both...and if not, you did have great odds! Lol

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by Overbettor View Post
    Gl Jt Oz, I would think you have a great chance to hit atleast one, if not both...and if not, you did have great odds! Lol
    There is always some, if minor consolation in losing a bet you got a great price on. Also on BTTS so I could end up breaking even if both score but neither in the first 30. Have not locked in the props yet because I wanted feedback on here but I think its one of those things where you have to not only go with your gut but take the value that appears to be there.

EasyPicks

my only bet for tonight

BAYERN x REAL First Goal to be scored during 0:00-30:59 @ 1.70 [3 units risk]

JT OZ

Thanks OB, GL on whatever you are going to play.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPicks View Post
    my only bet for tonight

BAYERN x REAL First Goal to be scored during 0:00-30:59 @ 1.70 [3 units risk]
    I like it. That extra minute could be the difference in you having a winner and me being pissed but lets hope we both hit!

Overbettor

I have btts also and the over 3 plus a couple different exact score props locked already and am.seriously considering bayern win by exactly 1 at +285

GR33D
    GR33D's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4086

i dont understand while people bet on games like this. its unpredictable, both are brilliant teams both under tremendous pressure to get the win, anything can happen. I dont mind putting a little $ down for excitement factor. but from a profit stand point there are games with a whole lot more value then this.

EasyPicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Bookie is offering +295 first 14:59, +395 15-29:59. His soccer lines are always worse than 5d but I sometimes deal with the juice out of the convenience of betting with him. Your logic is why I like the prop, I think Bayern could get an early one but to those that argue the other side, I do understand the first half hour can be tough to get things opened up.
    that's 2.20 (+120) if playing both....what r u waiting for....?

Overbettor

Quote Originally Posted by GR33D View Post
    i dont understand while people bet on games like this. its unpredictable, both are brilliant teams both under tremendous pressure to get the win, anything can happen. I dont mind putting a little $ down for excitement factor. but from a profit stand point there are games with a whole lot more value then this.
    Give me a winner then, please....preferably for this afternoon

EasyPicks

true!

but if u feel u find some value in this game (on any of the hundreds of markets available) all the better

GR33D

nothing on today. a smart play is no play. completely just my opinion though, everyones different .
    BOL to everyone that is playing.
    Last edited by GR33D; 04-29-14 at 12:02 PM.

SarahPalin
    SarahPalin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

theres value in every game dude.

GR33D

. dbl post

sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

nothing on today. a smart play is no play. completely just my opinion though, everyones different .
    BOL to everyone that is playing.
    This game has a stake of at least $ 100m, in advertising, tv rights, tickets, etc etc not to mention cash from UEFA and prestige of the clubs. It is one of the few games in which we know each team will give 110%. If this is not a spot to jump in, then I dont know where it is one.

123 Last