sergiudec
    sergiudec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Return of the no-brainer - Over corners on Munich - Madrid game tonight.

Bayern has to press hard and Madrid as well will not sit around and mull a draw. Goals are too uncertain with these 2 world class keepers but there will be plenty of action and shots.

Tour game ended up at 18 corners, line currently at 12 -110. Will wait in-game for the 10 line to be offered and then jump on it. Should be available after hopefully 6-7 minutes without corner.
    Let's do it.

AussiePunter123
    AussiePunter123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Corners +13 @ 1.95 for me. (sporting bet)

BOL. Sex to all.

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898

No reason to wait, I played Bayern over 8.5corners at 1.83 bet365.They have 15 in Madrid,11 against MU at home now they need at least 2 goals, Real will play the same style. Also played cards over 2.5 Bayern at about 2.4 they are too slow to stop Ronaldo, Bale, Di Maria and Benzema on counter-attack so I expect here a lot of tactics fouls + they will be probably eliminated which means they will be very frustrated.

Oleg Zullanski
    Oleg Zullanski's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

An interesting option is to actually hedge this. You bet at Under 11.5 corners @2.3 and then if there are no corners for the first 6-8 minutes you go OVER (it must be about 2.1 - 2.2 so a guaranteed profit)

sergiudec

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post
    No reason to wait, I played Bayern over 8.5corners at 1.83 bet365.They have 15 in Madrid,11 against MU at home now they need at least 2 goals, Real will play the same style. Also played cards over 2.5 Bayern at about 2.4 they are too slow to stop Ronaldo, Bale, Di Maria and Benzema on counter-attack so I expect here a lot of tactics fouls + they will be probably eliminated which means they will be very frustrated.
    Munchen homer here (I live half an hour away from stadium) and that is precisely the rant we had last night at the local bierhaus here. This defence is too slow against the likes of Ronaldo and it's far too offensive orientated. It will be a frustrating evening.

Ho Le Fuk
    Ho Le Fuk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

Got bit by the hook at 12.5

sergiudec

Quote Originally Posted by Betlitelli View Post

sergiudec

Quote Originally Posted by Ho Le Fuk View Post
    Got bit by the hook at 12.5
    Critical number ....... you shouldn't have went over 12 in any case, that's what Pinny was offering all the time. Remember there were 3 corners in the first half hour, lines were available until 9.5.

Tomorrow another hit on the chelsea game !

Betlitelli
    Update your status
    Betlitelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2898