edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Will Central Coast be plagued with Reserves?

AFC champions league, Central Coast is the underdog set at around +220.

They've got a game in Australian play offs on saturday, the game is on wednesday.

The group is competitive, Seoul has won one in their last 16 away games, yet they're more favored to win this game.

Seoul draw and lost a game in the group when away, Cental Coast won both conceding one goal*.

One as a 2.3 Favorite and another as a huge underdog set at 4.4 against Hiroshima.

PK on the home team dropped from 2.6 to 2.2 but there's still decent value in that.

Who's going with Central Coast against Seoul?

Gotta find out line-ups ASAP.

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Is Nick Montgomery playing? God he know how to tackle propper battler.

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quite like the over to be honest, Seoul are technically better than the Coast I do fancy them getting a goal.

edabramov

Seoul has 2 wins out of their recent 15 games. ( home and away ). There has to be a really huge gap in class between Korean and Australian league for me to consider taking Seoul with such terrible away form.

I'm completely with Central Coast here or no bet. If you're taking the over you're looking for a 1-2 2-1? 0-3? Seoul doesn't score more than a goal typically (away).

I just need to wait for the line-ups but it's gonna be so late in the morning that I might fall asleep and end up forgetting about it.

Yesterday I air-bet on the 2 Australian underdogs to win and they've came through, the league is over so they can now focus on the asian
    "champions league".

If they didn't have a play off game on Saturday I wouldn't be as concerned about the line-ups.

edabramov

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/c...415-zqv3i.html

"Central Coast Mariners to rest players for ACL clash against FC Seoul "

Ok I'm a bit put off by it. If anything I'd probably see this game going under.

Too much reading and caring about a useless AFC champions league came, thinking about how well the reserves can play, fukkin skipping it.

If anyone bets on this game, feel free to use this as your source of info (lol)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MakePwithMe, and slimstevie

edabramov

Thank you gut feeling for avoiding this, obviously I wasn't on the right side and I would have been kicked in the azz with that last minute pathetic excuse of an own goal.