Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Psg vs Lyon

Who's winning this match here, guys? With the line being so short at -130 im a little apprehensive to back germaine but don't they need this game or something?

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Did you win on liverpool?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Be lookin to play second half over live

edabramov

2 things I can say.

Is Zlatan back from injury? His brother just died if he's on the pitch will he be affected mentally..

Cavani is a freakin flop even in his natural striking position.

Lyon returning off a Europa loss 3 days ago, a Challenge to beat at home but they do lose to the likes of Monaco/ St Etienne ( top 4 teams in France ).

Do what you want with this info, I'm skipping this game though.

edabramov

line-ups for PSG.

Overbettor

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    Did you win on liverpool?
    Yes, my friend, I did indeed! Also hit on chelsea and want one more match to round out my day. Is that a good lineup for Psg??

edabramov

On paper it looks like the Real Madrid of France. But this isn't gonna be a walk in a park, Lyon hasn't lost at home in about 6-7 months until recently when they had to face top teams ( monaco and St Etienne )

I can't recommend something I'm not betting on, but if you must take the PSG ML.

Overbettor

I think I will take a page from your book and play live only in this one. As always thank you for the tip

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Cavani is the type of striker who looks piss poor on one day but unstoppable the next.

P

Overbettor

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Be lookin to play second half over live
    What did you play? Are we going to see a second goal here??

MakePwithMe
    MakePwithMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

On paper it looks like the Real Madrid of France. But this isn't gonna be a walk in a park, Lyon hasn't lost at home in about 6-7 months until recently when they had to face top teams ( monaco and St Etienne )

I can't recommend something I'm not betting on, but if you must take the PSG ML.
    You had the right idea nice insight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: edabramov

edabramov

I expected a perhaps a draw but I feel for Overbetter if he ended up taking PSG, Cavani missed 3 great chances, I used to really admire the guy in Napoli now he's been playing as a winger helping Ibrahimovic and he isn't just good anymore as a striker. PSG could drop some points and let Monaco come back if Ibra doesn't come back soon.

Overbettor

I expected a perhaps a draw but I feel for Overbetter if he ended up taking PSG, Cavani missed 3 great chances, I used to really admire the guy in Napoli now he's been playing as a winger helping Ibrahimovic and he isn't just good anymore as a striker. PSG could drop some points and let Monaco come back if Ibra doesn't come back soon.
    Thanks bud, but I did not play Psg today...was waiting on a play from vaughany live and thankfully it never came. Gl you to the rest of the night if you're still playing.