Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Sunday Plays

Everton Vs Arsenal

In the big early kickoff today I'm siding with Everton.They (along with Liverpool) are the form team in the league and incredibly difficult to beat at Goodison, with only one loss there this season.I think they will come out fast and get the 3 points.

Selection-Everton

Atalanta Vs Sassuolo

The home side have won their last 6 games on the bounce and are great value against a team who have lost 5 out of their last 6 games away from home.

Selection-Atalanta

West Ham Vs Liverpool

Everything points towards a Liverpool win today but I have a hunch that the Hammers may get something.If they can keep it level for the first 30 minutes or so the pressure may get to Liverpool.West Ham +2 looks good to me and a small play on them to win straight up.

Selection-West Ham +2

On a side note I really like Lewis Hamilton to win the Bahrain Grand Prix today,as long as he doesn't get into mechanical difficulties he should win comfortably in my opinion.

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I'm with you on Atalanta.

West Ham will lose the game, just not sure by how much. Trusting either sides with AH for me is a no. Good luck to you.

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

With u on Everton. Yes, I can see Liverpool slipping here. West Ham do have players that can hurt them and is extremely good at set pieces, a weakness for Liverpool.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Atalanta seems sketchy odds no? Or is it just because sassuolo is fighting relegation?

Christopher1991
    Christopher1991's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3937

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    Atalanta seems sketchy odds no? Or is it just because sassuolo is fighting relegation?
    Im not sure ,that was the only angle i could see but it's also a big game for Atalanta who are fighting to get into the Europa league.I do agree that the odds are sketchy though.

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Yea I'd expect to see atalanta somewhere like -1, -1.5 but my book just has Atalanta -125

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Atalanta over 1.5 is almost@2

CXCVINE
    CXCVINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

I'm both on ML and Atalanta over 1.5 goals, both good odds imo but yeah, looked sketchy tbh. It's like my play with Lazio over 1.5 today from Italy! (still waiting on that sht with that red card tho)

GzPlex
    GzPlex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good job on Everton today 3-0