prince-mac88
    prince-mac88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

sooooooo man u at munich??

im gonna just take munich ml with psg parlay for 250 ... what do you guys think before i lock this in?

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

With you on Munchen, don't like PSG

prince-mac88
    prince-mac88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

im gonna smash munich and do psg win or draw

V4Value

IMO if they do win they win 1-0, but then again you never know with Zlatan's goal scoring consistency (which Chelsea lack up front), but then again they do have other very solid striking. Chelsea have Mourinho and you know what he does in CL.

I believe this will be the hardest game to predict, but then again who am I!

Result: PASS (in the case of parlaying it)

barca12
    barca12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by V4Value View Post
    Chelsea have Mourinho and you know what he does in CL.
    Buys 5-6 players total worth 300 million euros and goes out in semifinals every year ?...fukk mourinho self proclaimed special one, overrated prikk.. People make it seem like having Mou on bench is same as having Zlatan on the field..If u wanna see a good coach just take a look at Atl. Madrid

V4Value

Quote Originally Posted by barca12 View Post
    Buys 5-6 players total worth 300 million euros and goes out in semifinals every year ?...fukk mourinho self proclaimed special one, overrated prikk.. People make it seem like having Mou on bench is same as having Zlatan on the field..If u wanna see a good coach just take a look at Atl. Madrid
    I'm a united fan, and I still don't agree..if he's an overrated prick then who's not? Yeah Atl. Madrid coach has gone much further than Mourinho..Semi-finals? Are you forgetting what he did with Porto, Chelsea and Inter?