Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Spurs defense

Does Tottenham have a defensive-minded team? Are they going to attack Liverpool tomorrow or are they going to sit back and play defense? How the hell can.any1 bet on this shit when you never know.what/how the team wants to play. I'd really like to hit this over 3 and be done with it but have to know if teams will attack each other or play D all match

edabramov
    edabramov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

like last week I'm not sure if I told you that or not , wait for Liverpool live-line over 2.5

Last week it was set at over 3.5 against Sunderland, I waited till over 2.5 and wagered on that...

Here it's set at Over 3 @-138 which is juiced to sht and not worth putting your money on it.

Tottenham cracks against big opponents, and their defense is Definitely questionable.

Liverpool has scored a minimum of 2 goals at home in the last 5 months, but you can't tell how this game is gonna go.

AVB got sacked because Liverpool hammered Spurs, I think Sherwood will try to contain and keep the game close..

Watch the first 20 minutes of the game, hope for no goal, and take the over 2.5 live.

Overbettor
    Overbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 374

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post
    like last week I'm not sure if I told you that or not , wait for Liverpool live-line over 2.5

Last week it was set at over 3.5 against Sunderland, I waited till over 2.5 and wagered on that...

Here it's set at Over 3 @-138 which is juiced to sht and not worth putting your money on it.

Tottenham cracks against big opponents, and their defense is Definitely questionable.

Liverpool has scored a minimum of 2 goals at home in the last 5 months, but you can't tell how this game is gonna go.

AVB got sacked because Liverpool hammered Spurs, I think Sherwood will try to contain and keep the game close..

Watch the first 20 minutes of the game, hope for no goal, and take the over 2.5 live.
    Ok I will definitely try that if possible. Very good point about the manager situation and even though I know next to nothing about manager/ex- managers I can totally see the new guy attempting to keep the game close. Or he could come out attacking from the get and try to get the W.....once again I guess, hope and pray... Lol

edabramov

Lmao yeah. past few days been some odd results.

oldscho0led
    home dogs
    oldscho0led's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5503

Try this also. Watch for 20 mins of game, hope for no goal, then pound Liverpool AH -1.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by edabramov View Post

manager isn't a question anymore. Luis Van Gaal have come to an agreement with the Spurs board, he will be their next coach starting next season!

edabramov

Dan, I kinda liked Sherwood. He kept it real .